Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
SugaKiss81
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lisa's Mini Mall Sell Off: Shoes, Bras, Shirts, Makeup & lots more (Picture Heavy)

I have lots and lots of items FS. I have plenty of pictures and can provide any additional information upon request. Feel free to MMARO and I will discount for multiple items purchased.

Below are the descriptions of all the items and the links will direct you to ALL the pictures of the items up for sale. Thanks

SHOES:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...n%20Sink/Shoes
UNDERGARMENTS/PJ'S:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user.../Undergarments
DRESSES/SKIRTS:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...esses%20Skirts
WOMAN'S SHIRTS:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...%20Sink/Shirts
MAKEUP:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...h%20For%20Sale
MEN'S CLOTHING & OUTERWEAR:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...ens%20Clothing
WOMAN'S PANTS:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...n%20Sink/Pants
EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK (electronics, collectables, games, etc.)
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...Kitchen%20Sink
JEWELRY:

SHOES

#1 Brown Candies sz. 8.5"M $10+shipping. All man made materials, brand new never worn. Marks shown in the pictures are just from storage. The heel is 4”high in the back and 1-1.5” in the front.

#2 Tan Bakers sz. 8 $10+shipping All man made materials brand new never worn. The tongue is a little bent, shown in the pictures, it’s just from storage, and straightens out when worn. The heel is 4.25”high in the back and 1.5” in the front.

#3 Green Floral Bongo Sandals sz. 8 $10+shipping. All man made materials. Brand new never worn. The heel is 3.5”high in the back and 1” in the front. Beautiful gem work in the flower.

#4 Blue'ish Teal Apostrophe High Heels sz. 8.5M $10+shipping. Brand new never worn. The heel is 4.25”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#5 Brown Apostrophe High Heels sz. 8.5M $10+shipping. Brand new never worn. The heel is 4.25”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#6 Brown Steve Madden Platforms sz. 8 $10+shipping. Brand new never worn. The heel is 3.5”high in the back and 2” in the front.

#7 Jean & Cork Steve Madden Platforms sz. 8M $10+shipping. VEUC. I would say the only issue would be that the label has rolled a little, (see pictures). Otherwise no damage or signs of wear. The heel is 4.75”high in the back and 1.5” in the front.

#8 Black Steve Madden "Sugar" Platforms sz. 8 $10+shipping. VEUC. I would say the only issue would be minor scuffing from storage, (see pictures). Otherwise no damage or signs of wear. The heel is 2.5”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#9 Red Snake Print Steve Madden sz. 8B $10+shipping. VEUC. I would say the only issue would be minor scuffing from storage, (see pictures). Otherwise no damage or signs of wear. The heel is 4”high in the back and .5” in the front.

#10 Brown Mudd "Dillon" Boots sz. 9M $15+shipping. VEUC. I would say the only issue would be minor scuffing from storage, and a little wear on the back heal (see pictures). The heel is 3”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#11 Brown Xhilaration Boots sz. 8 $12+shipping. VGUC with the exception of a small red mark in the crease (see pictures). Otherwise no damage or signs of wear. The heel is 3.5”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#12 Beige & Cork Steve Madden Platforms sz. 8M 8+shipping. GUC with the exception of a the label has rolled a little, some discoloration on the bottom of the shoe, and foot print on the inside top of shoe. (see pictures). The heel is 4.75”high in the back and 1.5” in the front.

#13 Red Steve Madden Wood Platforms sz. 8 $10+shipping. GUC some scratches in the wood (see pictures) and scuffing from storage. The heel is 4.25”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#14 Brown Parade Platforms sz. 8.5 $10+shipping. Brand New, Never Worn. Scuffing from storage only. (see pictures). The heel is 4.75”high in the back and 1.5” in the front.

#15 Black Candies "Noodle" Boots sz. 8M $15+shipping. In GUC, only worn a handful of times. Hardly even broken in. Minor scuffs just from storage. The marks on the bottom of the boot is mostly dirty and will clean up nice, when scrubbed for shipment. The heel is 4.5”high in the back and 1.5” in the front.

#16 Black Steve Madden Platforms sz. 9.5M $10+shipping. VGUC. I think I may have worn once. The heel is 4.75”high in the back and 1.5” in the front.

#17 Brown and Wood Steve Madden Platforms. sz. 8 $10+shipping. Brand New, Never Worn. Scuffing from storage only. (see pictures). The heel is 4.25”high in the back and 1” in the front.

#18 My Crazy Black and Wood Steve Madden Shoes sz. 8 $10+shipping. These have been used, was my favorite pair of shoes. Very comfortable and I would say still in GUC. Most of the wear is some scuffs on the wood. Easily could be fixed. Straps are still in great condition and bottom of the shoes are still in good condition. The heel is 4.5”high in the back and 1.75” in the front.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAS

#1 Orchid Pink Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. The bra is a little more of a purplish pink, then hot pink. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#2 Teal Blue Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. The bra is pretty true to the color in the picture. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#3 Milk Chocolate Brown Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#4 Ice Blue Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#5 Fuchsia Pink Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#6 Khaki Brown Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. SOLD

#7 Mauve Purple Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#8 Lime Green with Leopard Print Accent Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#9 Gold Foil Tropical Floral Print Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#10 Charcoal Grey Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage, and the bump on the front is just how it photographed. There isn’t actually a bump on the bra.

#11 Pale Violet Red Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage. SOLD

#12 Dark Teal Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#13 Alice Blue Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. Besides the name it’s definitely a purple not a blue color. It has some picks (in a line) from storage. SOLD

#14 Dark Maroon Red Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#15 Magenta Pink Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. SOLD

#16 Maroon Copper Penny Red Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#17 Darker Bright Red Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#18 Indigo Purple Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#19 Dark Spice Brown Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#20 Midnight Blue Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage. SOLD

#21 Dark Cyan Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. The color is a little lighter then the color chart sample. It has some picks from storage.

#22 Dark Slate Blue Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#23 Leopard Print Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. SOLD

#24 Tan Brown Victoria Secret Very Sexy Collection Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage. SOLD

#25 Pink and Purple Hibiscus Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#26 Dark Spice Brown Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Convertible Bra sz. 36B $20+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. SOLD

#27 Red Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#28 Bluebird Blue Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#29 Tan Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Convertible Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#30 Antique White Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Convertible Bra sz. 34B $5+shipping. GUC has some signs of wear, including some picks on the interior of the bra not the exterior, from what I can see.

#31 Antique White Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Racerback Bra sz. 32B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#32 Antique White with Black Floral Design Lace Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Halter Bra with a Front Closure sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#33 Antique White Lace Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 36B $5+shipping. Worn maybe once or twice. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. Does have missing gem stones in the straps (see pictures), and color turned. Otherwise in GUC.

#34 Red Lace Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#35 Black Lace Victoria Secret "Very Sexy Collection" Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#36 Yellow Lace Victoria Secret Very Sexy Collection Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. Straps seem wavy in the non elastic part.

#37 Magenta with Shimmer Lace Victoria Secret Very Sexy Collection Push-up without padding Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. Straps seem wavy in the non elastic part.

#38 Light Blue with Lace Detail Victoria Secret Angels Collection Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#39 Light Pale Green with Lace Detail Victoria Secret Angels Collection Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#40 Black Floral Lace with Silver Accent Victoria Secret Angels Collection Push-up Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#41 Light Pink Lace with Leopard Trim Victoria Secret Intimissimi Italian Brand Collection Push-up Bra sz. 34C, 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#42 Charcoal with Rosy Brown Lace Trim Victoria Secret Intimissimi Italian Brand Collection Push-up Bra sz. 34C, 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#43 Magenta Lace with Leopard Trim Victoria Secret Intimissimi Italian Brand Collection Push-up Bra sz. 34C, 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#44 White with Pale Turquoise Lace Victoria Secret Sexy Little Things Collection Push-up Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any. Also has a gem incrusted heart shaped clasp for the adjustable front.

#45 Seafoam Stripped Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Full Coverage Up Lift Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#46 Rainbow Plaid Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Shaping Demi Bra sz. 36B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks, but I couldn’t see any. Does have crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

#47 Pale Green with Purple, Darker Green and Blue Polka Dot Pattern Victoria Collection Shaping Demi Bra sz. 36B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks, but I couldn’t see any. Does have crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

#48 Silver Foil Stripped Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Lined Demi Bra sz. 38B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#49 Seafoam Polka Dot Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Shaping Full Coverage Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. In GUC only worn once or twice. It has some picking on the interior of the bra. None on the exterior of the bra, that I could see.

#50 Aqua Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Lined Demi Bra sz. 36B $10+shipping. In GUC only worn once or twice. It has some picking on the exterior of the bra.

#51 Silvery Light Grey Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Lined Demi Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. In GUC only worn once or twice. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#52 Golden Yellow Victoria Secret Body By Victoria IPEX Collection No Wire Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks from storage.

#53 Yellow with Orange Pink Green Floral Pattern Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Collection Shaping Demi Bra sz. 34B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks, but I couldn’t see any. Does have crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

#54 Yellow Lace Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34D $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#55 Off White with Lace Accent Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks and crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

#56 Light Blue with Lace Accent Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $10+shipping. Brand New never worn. It has some picks and crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

#57 Wineberry Lace Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#58 Teal Lace Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#59 D.A.R. Blue Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#60 White Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $8+shipping. Brand New never worn. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#61 Crimson and O.G. Red Victoria Secret Bra sz. 36B $8+shipping. In GUC only worn once or twice. It may have some picks from storage, but I couldn’t see any.

#62 Sky Blue Victoria Secret Bra sz. 34B $5+shipping. In GUC only worn once or twice. It has some picks and crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

#63 U.N. Blue Laced Victoria Secret Bra sz. 36B $5+shipping. In GUC only worn once or twice. It has some picks and crumpling material from storage. Should stretch back when worn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNDERWEAR(all brand new some with tags some without.)[/COLOR]

#1 BN W/T Victoria Secret

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PJ's/Lingerie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRESSES/SKIRTS

#1 Express Floral Ruffle Bottom Skirt. sz. S $15ppd.
#2 Wet Seal Khaki Stripped Skirt sz. 11 $10ppd.
#3 HotKiss White Strapless Dress sz. M $10ppd.
#4 Express Cream and Floral Floor Length Skirt sz. M $10ppd.
#5 Express Red Halter Dress sz. M $10ppd.
#6 Aquamarine Sweetheart Strapless Floor Length Gown sz. 10 $45ppd.
#7 Charlotte Russe Strapless Blue Velvet Side Slit Dress. sz. S $15ppd.
#8 Bari Jay Aquamarine Strapless Knee Length Dress sz. 12 $40ppd.
#9 Eddie Bauer Maroon Floral Floor Length Skirt sz. 12 $10ppd.

WOMAN'S SHIRTS

#1 Express sz. S Blue and Black Long Sleeve Shirt $10+shipping.

#2 Express sz. S Off White Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater $15+shipping.

#3 Express sz. S Black Marble Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater $15+shipping.

#4 Express sz. XS Pink Marble Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater $15+shipping.

#5 Delias sz. S Light Blue Marble Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater $10+shipping.

#6 Express sz. XS Tan Brown Marble Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater $15+shipping.

#7 DKNY Jeans sz. S Charcoal Grey Long Sleeve Knit Sweater $15+shipping.

#8 One Step Up sz. M Charcoal Grey Long Sleeve Knit Sweater $8+shipping.

#9 Enyce sz. L Pink Marble Long Sleeve Knit Sweater $15+shipping.

#10 Energie sz. M Antiqued White Long Sleeve Knit Sweater $8+shipping.

#11 Forever 21 sz. S Kermit Green Long Sleeve Knit Sweater $8+shipping.

#12 Express sz. S Silver Sparkle Long Sleeve Turtle Neck $10+shipping.

#13 Express sz. M Olive Long Sleeve Button Down Corduroy $10+shipping.

#14 New York and Company sz. S Turquoise Long Sleeve Bohemian, Indian Style $10+shipping.

#15 Express sz. 6 Sky Blue Long Sleeve Button Down Dress Shirt $10+shipping.

#16 Express sz. 6 Black Long Sleeve Button Down Dress Shirt $10+shipping.

#17 Express sz. 6 Royal Blue Long Sleeve Button Down Dress Shirt $10+shipping.

#18 Aeropostale sz. XS Steel Blue Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#19 Aeropostale sz. S Lite Pink Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#20 Aeropostale sz. M White 3/4 Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#21 Victoria Secret MODA International sz. S Blue Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#22 Victoria Secret MODA International sz. S Black Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#23 Victoria Secret MODA International sz. S Light Green Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#24 Victoria Secret MODA International sz. S Light Seafoam Green Marble Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#25 Victoria Secret MODA International sz. S White Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#26 Victoria Secret MODA International sz. S Carnation Pink Marble Long Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#27 Abercrombie and Fitch sz. L Navy Blue Short Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#28 Junk Food Little Miss Stubborn sz. S Rosy Red Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#29 Charlotte Russe Buddha sz. M Khaki Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#30 Charlotte Russe Vegas sz. S Chocolate Brown Short Sleeve T Shirt $3+shipping.

#31 Junk Food Little Miss Chatterbox sz. S White Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#32 Ethixgear Vegan sz. S Double Pink Cap Sleeve T Shirt 8+shipping.

#33 Journeys Mighty Fine Boys sz. M Blue Cap Sleeve T Shirt 8+shipping.

#34 A.S. Tees Vegan sz. M White Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#35 Silver Hanes Vegan Kiss sz. S White and Black Cap Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#36 Animals of the World sz. S Black Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#37 Abercrombie and Fitch JOCK sz. S White Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#38 Freeze I Like It Dirty sz. M Milk Chocolate Brown Short Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#39 David and Goliath It’s Easy Being Green sz. M Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#40 Freeze 100% Natural sz. L Olive Cap Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#41 Organic Apparel Can’t Eat Money sz. M Moss Green Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#42 Realitee Enjoy Recycling sz. S Red Short Sleeve T Shirt $10+shipping.

#43 Aeropostale Tomboy Fit sz. XS Maroon Long Sleeve T Shirt sz. $5+shipping.

#44 Heritage 1981Vegetable Mafia sz. S Teal Short Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#45 Junk Food Eat Tofu sz. L White Short Sleeve T Shirt $10+shipping.

#46 Café Press Gandhi Quote sz. S Cornfield Blue Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#47 Junk Food Little Miss Curious sz. S Baby Pink Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#48 David and Goliath Happy Camper sz. M Baby Blue Short Sleeve T Shirt $8+shipping.

#49 Local Celebrity Skills to pay the Bills sz. M Aquamarine Short Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#50 Mighty Fine I know you want me sz. S Purple Short Sleeve T Shirt $5+shipping.

#51 Realitee Organic “Check out Recycling” Barcode sz. S Yellow Cap Sleeve T Shirt $10+shipping.

#52 VEGAN sz. S, Black Short Sleeve T Shirt $5 + shipping. Made out of Ring Spun Pre-Shrunk 100% Cotton.

#53 Charlotte Russe Fun Lovin’ Brunette sz. S Green Short Sleeve T shirt. $5+shipping. Made out of 100% cotton.

#54 BNW/T Heritage “Pitch In” sz. M White Short Sleeve T Shirt 10+shipping. Made with 50% Polyester & 50% Cotton.

#55 GUC Mighty Fine “Keepin it Green” sz. M Green Cap Sleeve T Shirt 5+shipping. Made out of 50% Cotton & 50% Polyester.

#56 BNW/T Realitee Organic “Go Green” sz. S Brown Short Sleeve T Shirt. Made out of 100% Organic Cotton.

#57 BNWO/T Express sz. S Jean Blue Strapless Tube Top. Made out of 100% Cotton.

#58 VVGUC Express sz. S Orange Adjustable Strap Tank Top. Made out of 55% polyester & 45% Cotton.

#59 GUC Express sz. S Blue Adjustable Strap Tank Top. Made out of 55% polyester & 45% Cotton. There is a small dot stain on the front of the shirt (see the picture. Otherwise no issues at all with it.

#60 BNWO/T Victoria Secret sz. S Slate blue/grey Halter Top $8+shipping.

MAKEUP

All the makeup items are NWOB (new without box). Some of the items were swatched for color reference, but never used on a person. I have plenty of pictures, and can provide more upon request.

Urban Decay

Eye Shadow: .05oz $13ppd each

• 1 Adore (shimmer) BARELY SWATCHED
• 1 Chronic (matte) NOT SWATCHED
• 1 Fishnet (shimmer) bright pink with purple shift SWATCHED
• 1 Flash (shimmer) bright iridescent purple SWATCHED
• 1 Flipside (duotone)(shimmer) bright teal SWATCHED
• 1 Gunmetal (glitter) dark metallic grey with silver micro-glitter SWATCHED
• 1 Lounge (duotone)(shimmer) SWATCHED
• 1 Ransom (shimmer) vibrant purple SWATCHED
• 1 Shattered (duotone)(shimmer) turquoise with gold shift SWATCHED

Victoria Secret

Eye Shadow: .11oz $13ppd each
• 1 Fierce NOT SWATCHED
• 1 Starry Eyed NOT SWATCHED
• Mosaic Violet (.23oz) SWATCHED

Lip Gloss: .16oz $10ppd each
• 9 Wet STILL SEALED BRAND NEW

Lip Gloss: .09oz $5ppd each
• 1 Wet STILL SEALED BRAND NEW

Lip Gloss: .46oz $7ppd each
• 3 Pearadise STILL SEALED BRAND NEW

Blush/Bronzer: .23oz $12ppd each
• 2 Sunny Cheeks ALL NOT SWATCHED

MAC

Eye Shadow: .05oz $12ppd each
• 1 Scene 1 NOT SWATCHED

5 Fake MAC Palettes, I know they are not the real thing but pretty color eye shadows all the same. Each Palette is .60oz asking $15ppd for each
• #1 NOT SWATCHED
• #2 NOT SWATCHED
• #3 NOT SWATCHED
• #4 NOT SWATCHED
• #5 NOT SWATCHED

Abercrombie and Fitch Perfume: 3.4oz
• 2 Ezra (brand new) $25ppd each
• 1 Ezra (used) $20ppd

MEN'S CLOTHING

#1 Guess Black Leather Jacket sz. L $150+shipping.

#2 Club Room Khaki Jacket sz. M $40+shipping.

#3 Express Black Blazer sz. 40R $60+shipping.

#4 Enyce Earth Tones Sweater sz. XL $15+shipping.

#5 DKNY Jeans Charcoal Grey Sweater sz. L $25+shipping.

#6 St John's Bay Brown Polo T Shirt sz. L $5+shipping.

#7 Old Navy Grey Polo T Shirt sz. XL $5+shipping.

#8 Ralph Lauren Polo Jean Co. Khaki Stripped Polo Shirt sz. XXL $5+shipping.

#9 The North Face 700 Black Jacket sz. XL $125+shipping.

#10 The North Face 700 Black Jacket sz. XL $50+shipping.

WOMEN'S PANTS

#1 Banana Republic Classic Boot Cut Dark Denim Jeans sz. 4 $15+shipping. Has slight wear on the bottom of both pant legs. It has 4 pockets, and the measurements are: Inseam 33”, Waist 31”, Rise 21.5”. Made out of 99% Cotton, 1% spandex.

#2 Forever 21 Bootcut Light Denim Jeans sz. 13 $8+shipping. It has slight wear on the bottom left pant leg. It has 5 pockets, and the measurements are: Inseam 31”, Waist 35”, Rise 22”. Made out of 98% Cotton, 2% spandex.

#3 Tilt Bootcut Medium Denim Jeans sz. 5S $8+shipping. Very Stretchy, kinda like jeggings. It has 5 pockets, and the measurements are: Inseam 29”, Waist 30”, Rise 20”. Made out of 97% Cotton, 3% Lycra.

#4 Tilt Bootcut Light Denim Jeans sz. 7S $8+shipping. It has 5 pockets and the measurements are: Inseam 29”, Waist 33”, Rise 20.25”. Made out of 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.

#5 R.V.T. Jeans Co. Bootcut Embellished Rear Pockets Medium Denim Jeans sz. 8 $8+shipping. It has detailed designs on the front and back pockets. Some wear issues (see pictures) and super stretchy like jeggings. It has 5 pockets and the measurements are: Inseam 30”, Waist 31”, Rise 23”. Made out of 55% Ramie, 28% Cotton, 15% Polyester 2% Spandex.

#6 GLO Bootcut Faded Black Jeans sz. 9 $8+shipping. It has a little wear on the left leg. Very stretchy like jeggings. It has 2 rear pockets only and the measurements are: Inseam 31”, Waist 32”, Rise 20.5”. Made out of 75%% Cotton, 23% Polyester 2% Spandex.

#7 L.E.I. Bootcut Medium Dark Denim Jeans sz. 9 $8+shipping. It has a little wear on the left leg, and a small mark as well on the back of the right leg. Stretchy like jeggings. It has 5 pockets and the measurements are: Inseam 30”, Waist 32”, Rise 22.5”. Made out of 68%% Cotton, 30% Polyester 2% Spandex.

#8 Angels Bootcut Medium Wash Denim Jeans Sz. 11 $8+shipping. Stretchy like jeggings. It has 5 pockets and the measurements are: Inseam 31”, Waist 31”, Rise 20.5”. Made out of 57% Ramie, 25% Cotton, 16% Polyester 2% Spandex.

#9 Angels Bootcut Very Dark Denim Jeans sz. 9 $8+shipping. It has a little wear on the left leg. Stretchy like jeggings. It has 5 pockets and the measurements are: Inseam 31”, Waist 31”, Rise 20.75”. Made out of 55% Ramie, 25% Cotton, 18% Polyester 2% Spandex.

#10 Tilt Bootcut Medium Wash Denim Jeans sz. 7 $8+shipping. It has a little wear on the right leg. Stretchy like jeggings. It has 2 front pockets only and the measurements are: Inseam 32.5”, Waist 30”, Rise 22.5”. Made out of 96% Cotton, 4% Spandex.

#11 Motherhood Straight Leg Black Maternity Jeans sz. M $15+shipping. It obviously has LOTS of stretch. I only wore these for a few hrs, before deciding I just didn’t like the way they fit on me. It has 2 rear pockets only and two fake front pockets. The measurements are: Inseam 30.5”, Waist 32”(with lots of stretch). I don’t see a tag to see what it’s made out of but anyone who has ever own a pair of maternity pants knows these are very very stretchy.

#12 Motherhood Bootcut Dark Denim Maternity Jeans sz. S $15+shipping. It obviously has LOTS of stretch. They have never been worn so I would say they are BN but since I have had them for a little while, I would just say they are VVVVEUC, de to just laying around. It has 5 pockets, and the measurements are: Inseam 29”, Waist 33.5”(with lots of stretch). I don’t see a tag to see what it’s made out of but anyone who has ever own a pair of maternity pants knows these are very very stretchy.

Are you ISO anything else, below is the other items up for sale:
Wool Covers: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1466299
Kids Stuff:

My ISO List:
*Wool Dryer Balls
*Sbish OBF (sz. S, & M) pref girly colors
*Sbish Snapless pref girly colors
*Planet wise Wet Bag sz. L ( Butterflies, Peace, or Lime Cocoa Bean )
*Wipes, good quality
*Interlock wool (Bumby Leggings, Tiny Tunas Longies, Rainbow Waters bloomers, WCW soakers) etc. pref girly colors

Just an FYI...... I am slowly adding to the links so keep checking for added stuff. Also if you are seeking anything in particular, let me know I may have it to sell. I NEED TO SELL ALL!!!! This momma needs money for Christmas gifts for the kiddos and more diapers to cover my three kids. Thanks for looking

-Lisa

Advertisement

Last edited by SugaKiss81; 02-15-2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: updated the info
SugaKiss81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
bluedaisy82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama's dream: Urban Decay, Victoria Secret, MAC, and lots and lots more.

Im interested in a lot mama, but I dont see prices. Can you please tell me how much your eye shadows are?
~Victoria Secret strapless bras 32C or VS clothing
~Name brand jeans sz 26 & 27
~ANYTHING Lululemon sz. 2-8 Anything really, try me
bluedaisy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
newbaby
Registered Users
seller

what sizes are your clothes, shoes?
newbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
SugaKiss81
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

most my shoes are btw 7.5-8.5, Most of the clothes are S, or M womans. Will have all the clothing and shoes posted by tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Mama2Gage
Registered Users
Formerly: MamabearSmilee
seller
seller

My Mood:

makeup link is showing an error
Old 11-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
SugaKiss81
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

^^^^ Thanks I fixed it and I will also by the end of tomorrow have all the items in the other categories up (clothes, shoes, and random stuff). So please feel free to check back when all is up and listed. Thanks
Old 11-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #7
terrordactyl
Registered Users
seller

are you going to post any prices
terrordactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
jesi11
Registered Users
seller

Email me mama..... jesiwoolf11@gmail.com I am interested in somethings =)
jesi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #9
SugaKiss81
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

more have been posted, mostly the shoes and most of the bras, more underwear, and clothes to be listed by tonight. Hopefully tomorrow all the electronics, and such.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #10
SugaKiss81
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am still working on trying to get eveything up. Most pictures if you click on them the prices are attached to the title. But feel free to ask any questions on items you may be interested in.