Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #21
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
When I got pg with baby #6 I was still nursing baby #5. They are 21 months apart. Anyway I totally had a period. It was lighter but still within norm. I didn't test until I was 8ish weeks because I thought I had a period.

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #22
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Oh wow! That's nuts! I know this bleeding isn't period blood. It hasn't changed at all and looks like blood from a cut, not dark or with clots like a normal period. Plus, the quantity doesn't make sense. I have been getting nauseous and threw up at breakfast. Not to mention heartburn for the past 12 hours which isn't normal for me at all. So, I'm either pregnant with some bleeding, or I'm at the front of a miscarriage. I know my husband doesn't want a new baby right now, but I'll adjust if that's what's gonna happen. I just can't be upset about something that's already done and results in a sweet little baby

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

I guess it is a miscarriage I got back pain and an aching from hip to hip and I've had a bit more blood and passed an insanely huge clot. I've never seen anything like that before. Still no real cramping or even enough blood to be a "regular" period for me. I didn't realize how sad it would all be

Sew Love For Love
Old 11-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #24
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: Is it possible?!

Have you confirmed this with another test? I am so sorry! I totally believe a life is a life no matter how early, and even if you weren't prepared for another baby, it is still sad.

Last edited by *TinyJoys*; 11-23-2012 at 02:47 PM.
*TinyJoys* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:00 PM   #25
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

I haven't taken another test. I didn't realize it would be so upsetting and didnt realize I'd be so happy with the idea of a new baby. I have passed two pretty big clots. I have never seen a clot that big. The bleeding is a bit worse, but not the same as a regular period or what I would have expected a miscarriage to be.

Sew Love For Love
Old 11-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #26
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is it possible?!

My mc's have been SUPER quick clearing out, but that could be because of the meds that I have taken in the past (no longer on them) for my epilepsy. I've always mc VERY early on....like what you're talking about. Some people, though, don't pass everything quite as quickly as I have. My sister has mc several times and it has always taken her more than a day to pass everything. So sorry mama if that's what's going on!!!!! In some ways mothers never get over loosing their babies, but time makes it much easier to deal with. Hugs and prayers being sent your way!