Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
anniebio
Registered Users
seller

Red face Softbums - 10 Shells + lots of Pods

Entire Softbums stash for sale!

I loved these and this set worked as a full stash for my little girl. I used Country Save detergent and air dried the shells about half the time, and we have a dog in the house, though he doesn't wear or wash diapers I did not stare at each and every diaper… I don't think there are any stains, but to be safe let's say there are a few. They've recently been stripped and sunned. The aplix and elastic are all in good shape and working just fine. Just the past few washes I've noticed the Aplix is getting a little fluffy on some of them (especially the white ones) though it doesn't affect the function, perhaps you just trim it? I don't really know the scoring system well, so I will guess these are GUC, maybe VGUC since there are no stains and they are perfectly functional; I'd say the fuzzy aplix/velcro is the only noticeable flaw and it's only on a few of them. Some of these I bought new (Sage shell & OBV pods, I recall), the rest were EUC / nearly new when I bought them and they've been used for 9 months.

Paypal only, please. Full time job + 4 hour/day commute = no time for diaper laundry!
[*]Five Coconut (white) Echo shells -- SOLD
[*]One Sugar & Spice Giraffes Echo shell -- SOLD
[*]One Ooga booga Echo shell -- SOLD
[*]One Bubblegum (hot pink) Echo shell -- SOLD
[*]One Sage (light green) Echo shell -- SOLD
[*]One Snowcone (light blue) Omni shell -- SOLD
[*]Three bamboo OBV regular size pods and two mini-pods (plus one mini-pod that is stained) -- SOLD
[*]Six regular size non-bamboo pods (I am pretty sure they're super dry touch because of their shape) -- SOLD
[*]Five homemade pods, one of which is quite narrow and one that has a slight stain; I don't know what material they are. -- available, for $15ppd total

(I also have two Wahmies diaper pail liners, $13ppd each. One is plain sage and the other is super-cute green/white flowers.)

So that's 10 shells (9 Echo and 1 Omni), 14 pods, and 3 mini-pods - I'm asking for $180ppd for the entire stash, or $100 for your choice of ~half of everything. I'm hoping to avoid selling one by one Thanks for looking!

I have pictures of all but have only attached three (and sorry my camera phone is not the best ever) - I can send more...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0296.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	125386   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0297.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	125387   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0287.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	125388  

Advertisement

Last edited by anniebio; 11-26-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: update sold
anniebio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller

Re: Softbums - 10 Shells + lots of Pods

sent you a PM I want the ooga!!! *crosses fingers* and ill take the bamboo pods!
Skye ~cloth diapering, babywearing, keeping our boy whole, organic loving, crunchy Momma to one cute little boy born 6/22/12 Hunter Wyatt ~ and currently TTC baby #2

ISO: Chelory AI2's

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
Rebebe
Registered Users

I'm interested in the whole lot, but I can't PM yet. Let me know if they are all still available. Thanks!
Rebebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
anniebio
Registered Users
seller

Wow, there was a TON of interest in these, mamas. Thanks! I will update the posting in a minute, but here's the status:

3 Coconut (white) shells: available, for $14ppd each
5 homemade pods: available, for $15ppd total
(I also have two Wahmies diaper pail liners for sale, $13ppd each. One is plain sage and the other is super-cute green/white flowers.)

SOLD: Ooga, Giraffes, Sage, Snowcone, Coconut, Bubblegum, and all of the Softbums-brand pods

Last edited by anniebio; 11-22-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: update sold
Old 11-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #5
anniebio
Registered Users
seller

I've just attached photos to the original listing, showing the remaining three Coconut Echo shells and the 5 homemade inserts.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
anniebio
Registered Users
seller

bump! (Also, I'm willing to trade for cloth wipes)
Old 11-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
anniebio
Registered Users
seller

The Coconut shells are now sold. All that's left are the 5 homemade inserts (and the pail liners). Thanks!