Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
~3 GAD Windpro need love $10ppd~2 LG Preston Pants~Old Fuzzi bunz 5ppd!

We are a smoke free/pet free home. I'D LOVE TO DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

BOTH FLEECE PRESTON'S PANTS $12PPD
UC/GUC LG Blue w/Flowers PRESTON'S PANTS. Fading on the outer material from washing. Snaps and elastics good. PUV is crinkly on the inside. I am not sure what that means but it is different from my other dipes that have puv. Does not come with an insert but, I have over 25 inserts that I am selling in varying degrees of condition, that I would be happy to sell for $1 to $2 each. 8ppd

GUC Pocket Blue w/kittys,puppys & bears and yellow fleece inner PRESTON'S PANTS SL. Snaps and elastics good. Stain on outer of one flap. PUL is crinkly on the inside. I am not sure what that means but it is different from my other dipes that have pul. Does not come with an insert $8ppd.

UC Lg White FUZZI BUNZ (old style). This has see a lot of use but still has some life. Shows overall wear and tear. Elastics are at about 50 to 60%. Slight discoloration of out material. I am not sure if it is completely waterproof anymore. All snaps work. Does not come with an insert. 5ppd
UC Lg Yellow POCKET CHANGE. This has seen a lot of use as well. Shows overall wear and tear elastics are at about 70% and all snaps seem to work. Snags on outer material . Does not come with an insert. 5ppd

ALL THREE GAD $10 PPD (no INSERTS Included but I have some microfiber & hemp gad inserts for $1.50 to $2.00)

FAIR UC GAD Lg Slate w/lt green inner Windpro fleece, 6ppd Elastics are shot. Snaps good.
POOR UC GAD Lg Slate w/ cream inner Windpro fleece, 5ppd. Elastics are very loose. Snaps good. Lots of wear on the fabric from lots of washes.
FAIR UC GAD Lg Pink w/green inner, 6ppd. Elastics very loose. Snaps good.

SOLD GUC Pocket Orange w/brown inner minky PRESTON'S PANTS Lg. Elastic & snaps good. comes with micro fiber insert.$12ppd

Last edited by freedance13; 11-29-2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Sold minky preston pants
freedance13 is offline   Reply With Quote