Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
DH agreed!

Well sort of. Lol

I have been wanting so badly to try for baby#4 but he was very against it. I have the implant right now and its scheduled to come out next January. So I proposed that when I have that taken out, we do nothing (ntnp) for 6 months and se what happens. Then if I'm pregnant, I'll get my tubes tied when the baby arrives and if not, he'll get the big v. Kind of a compromise. And he agreed to that... But he said lets ntnp for a year!

I am so stoked! I know it might not seem huge and I still have to wait a year, but this has been a huge ongoing discussion with us and him agreeing to even that is a really big deal that I just had to share with someone.

And as an aside, I don't think a year wil be necessary (fingers crossed). Two of our three were conceived while using some form of bc and the one we tried for only took a month. So I think the odds are in my favor here.

Heather, Wifey to Eric, Mommy to Logan, Magnolia and Stella

I love TRADES!
Jedimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Fingers crossed that you get a bfp quickly! I know how it is when your DH isn't exactly on board. Good luck!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: DH agreed!

Aww, yay! Sounds like he might want another lo more than he is admitting if he wants to give you an extra 6 months. Hope you catch the first egg!
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: DH agreed!

That's great my DH has been on board longer than I have been. I get my Mirena removed tomorrow. So glad your DH decided to give you guys a chance for another lo.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote