Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #231
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Carly~ so glad you found the HB! I think I found ours around 10 weeks with the doppler that we have rented.

AFM....getting ready to go see the diabetes Nazi... Hopefully, there will be nothing new. I'm at 4 units of Insulin in the am and 8 units at bedtime and my sugars haven't been too bad.

I didn't use my doppler at all yesterday (ok, for like one tiny minute at bedtime ) as Babe moved almost constantly I'll be 30 weeks on Friday so it may be time to send the doppler away soon....just maybe...

Have a good day all!!

Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #232
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I'll be 30 weeks on Friday so it may be time to send the doppler away soon....just maybe...
Yeah, I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and haven't used the doppler since... 15/16 weeks I think? And I'm just now getting ready to lend it to a friend, lol. She's pregnant with her first baby and I remember when I was pregnant with my first, I used the doppler all the time just for the novelty of it. She is excited to borrow it.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #233
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
And...today has been a good day! My b@@bs have hurt ALL day long & still going. Never dreamed I would covet the days I want to cut off my breasts.
I had inconsistent symptoms at the beginning of this pregnancy....very scary after a loss, but I think the hormones just fluctuate. and for the ticker!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #234
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Yeah, I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and haven't used the doppler since... 15/16 weeks I think? And I'm just now getting ready to lend it to a friend, lol. She's pregnant with her first baby and I remember when I was pregnant with my first, I used the doppler all the time just for the novelty of it. She is excited to borrow it.
I can't believe you are getting so close!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #235
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Oh my gosh!! So excited! I found bean's heartbeat just now!!
Yay!! I never had the thought of using a doppler until this pregnancy and it's brought me sanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
And...today has been a good day! My b@@bs have hurt ALL day long & still going. Never dreamed I would covet the days I want to cut off my breasts.
Glad you're feeling some symptoms. Those first few weeks are the most difficult to get through.

AFM: had an OB appt yesterday. The nurse called me back and started to take my vitals, then I heard "Dr. Aqua's got a delivery." And new I wouldn't be seeing him then. Boo! The nurse offered for me to see a different doc and I said yes because I didn't want to have to drive to the doc again. This OB was nice. He did the doppler and found the baby's HB for like 2 seconds but didn't really search more. If I hadn't been using my doppler at home I'd have been quite disappointed in that. I got bloodwork orders to do the 2hr. glucose test now rather than waiting until 28 weeks because I had GD with my son. So I'll go do that. Hopefully the results are negative.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #236
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
AFM....getting ready to go see the diabetes Nazi... Hopefully, there will be nothing new. I'm at 4 units of Insulin in the am and 8 units at bedtime and my sugars haven't been too bad.

I didn't use my doppler at all yesterday (ok, for like one tiny minute at bedtime ) as Babe moved almost constantly I'll be 30 weeks on Friday so it may be time to send the doppler away soon....just maybe...
good luck at your appt!

I don't know if I would get rid of a doppler until the end or not - I guess it would depend on how I was feeling. But I remember at 38 or 39 weeks with Levi, one Sunday morning he was still (sleeping?) for longer than normal and I didn't feel anything for a good hour. I was just getting really worried, and about to go to the hospital, when he woke up and started moving like normal. I would have liked to have a doppler handy at that moment.
But that was only one moment out of all the weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
I had inconsistent symptoms at the beginning of this pregnancy....very scary after a loss, but I think the hormones just fluctuate.
They definitely do, and it definitely can be scary - especially after a loss, when you're analyzing every.little.thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
AFM: had an OB appt yesterday. The nurse called me back and started to take my vitals, then I heard "Dr. Aqua's got a delivery." And new I wouldn't be seeing him then. Boo! The nurse offered for me to see a different doc and I said yes because I didn't want to have to drive to the doc again. This OB was nice. He did the doppler and found the baby's HB for like 2 seconds but didn't really search more. If I hadn't been using my doppler at home I'd have been quite disappointed in that. I got bloodwork orders to do the 2hr. glucose test now rather than waiting until 28 weeks because I had GD with my son. So I'll go do that. Hopefully the results are negative.
Shucks, sorry about you missing your own OB - I suppose another birth is a valid excuse
good luck on the GD testing! Is 28 weeks when they normally do it? I couldn't remember, when I was trying to think back.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #237
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pretty sure this bean isn't sticking around. I took a test almost 2 wks ago that my levels were so high the test line used almost all the dye & the control was almost a squinter. Tonight the test line was just barely darker than the control, which can only mean one thing...my levels are going down. I knew the minute I started to just go with it things would go down hill. I don't even know how to process this.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #238
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Sorry your going through this Deanna. The uncertainty is a very difficult thing. Are you going to your ultrasound this week?
Old 11-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #239
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

deanna!

I really hope you are wrong....maybe your urine is just diluted more than usual, or maybe you started with two beans and lost one really early? I'll be thinking of you, please keep us posted!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #240
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Sorry your going through this Deanna. The uncertainty is a very difficult thing. Are you going to your ultrasound this week?
A part of me wants to go & just get it over with, and a part of me just doesn't even want to deal with it.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote