Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #11
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm TTCing for my first child. I decided to be a single mother by choice. Been trying for 6 months with no avail. Am doing self insemination. Hoping to have a nice Christmas sticky bean that's due in end of August/September of next year. Been crocheting/knitting woolies ready for this future lil one!

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #12
TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: November TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringuitica View Post
Just want to sprinkle around a bit of support and love. And baby dust, of course! I know how stressful your journey is, but hope to see all of you transfer over to the DDC boards in the coming months. Stay strong, ladies!
Thanks, Erin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerose_RCM View Post
CD#22. How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was great, we had lots of food and no arguing! Also, one of my neighbors saw me jogging and gave me an elliptical! He's a really nice older man who had to have it years ago after a surgery and he hadn't used it in forever and thought I could use it. I was working towards saving up for one (I was going to buy it in January) so this saved me alot of money! Speaking of money, AF is due next week, the day before my payday. It seems AF is always showing up on my Payday, grrr! Hopefully she doesn't show up at all though!
Thanksgiving was great! Lots of food, no arguing, and just had DH's mom and nephew over. It was about 5 hours of cooking, 20 minutes of eating, and 2 hours of cleaning up and putting leftovers away... LOL!

Yay for a free eliptical! That's so cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulorangekids View Post
I'm TTCing for my first child. I decided to be a single mother by choice. Been trying for 6 months with no avail. Am doing self insemination. Hoping to have a nice Christmas sticky bean that's due in end of August/September of next year. Been crocheting/knitting woolies ready for this future lil one!
Welcome! I've decided that if DH jumps off the deep end and makes a blanket decision that we're not TTC anymore at some point, I'd do the single mom thing! More power to you!

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

I am 1DPO hoping this is our cycle! Had acupuncture yesterday which was perfect timing and we BD twice yesterday!! Come on sticky baby!!!

I also want to update that both Alice and Tiffany are pregnant Alice is due with a boy in February and Tiffany a girl in April love those TTC #1ers!!!
Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 AM   #14
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users
Formerly: ClothGirl21

CD#1. AF showed up a bit early this month.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #15
opheliaspins
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies,

I missed you guys...and welcome to the new ladies..and some I haven't seen in a while.

Been really busy with getting my cloth diaper sewing business off the ground..and I always feel like I have nothing to report..and I can't lie that seeing all the squinters in this section makes me really jealous! Also I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for the urologist appointment in 2 weeks.

I've been having some really insane cycles lately. My last cycle I had over 20 days of bleeding, although it was more on the light side and about half of that was spotting.

This cycle I'm currently on cycle day 41 and I've been bleeding for 38 days. And it's been really heavy this time, and TMI lots of clots.

I called for an appointment with a new OB (was seeing a NP before) and took me over two weeks to get in. Got to see the doctor today finally.

He said my lining is probably too thick (probably from not ovulating) and that when I had my period it probably wasn't all coming out and just building up. Next week they are having me get an ultrasound done to look at my lining and see what's going on with it. They said if it looks to thick I might need to get a D&C and then they will biopsy it to see what's going on. He said there's also a chance I could have some type of cancer but that it's probably not likely because of my age (28). He said after that there's different stuff they can put me on, and they might have me do 3 months of a high dose BC to hopefully get me ovulating.

Next week is my ultrasound the 6th..and then the 12th we are going to see a urologist for my hubby.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #16
TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca, I hope you get some good news at the urologist and your ultrasound helps figure out what is going on! I had some crazy issues with my lining when I was about 19, and ended up having laproscopy with a D&C to get rid of excess lining-- they told me I had endometriosis plus a lot of buildup from when I was on the pill. Apparantly I wasn't losing all of it. But, they biopsied it and it came back normal, and was written off as a fluke thing. Every 2 years I get an ultrasound to check to make sure I am losing it all every month. It's been normal ever since. My endo isn't that painful anymore either with natural homeopathic drugs!

Not much going on here, just enjoying the last few days of my 20's. I can't believe that part of my life is almost over! DH told me he got me something BIG for my birthday, but just has a card for me hidden in the Christmas tree. (Well, it's not "hidden", it's in the front of the tree). I'll figure out what is in it on Sunday if I open it on my birthday, or Tuesday if we wait to celebrate until my days off. I just hope it's something he put thought into instead of a gift card somewhere!

I told him earlier this year the only thing I wanted was for him to totally be 100% on board with moving forward with his reversal or with IVF. I told him even if we needed to save up for it, that was all I wanted. It in itself would be the best gift ever. But, he IS a guy, and a scared guy at that, so while he is still open to the idea of having a child, I think he is scared on multiple levels about how good of a father he will be, so he has never come out and said that he wants to do one or the other. (Personally, I think he will be amazing and have told him that, but he is a worry-wart! He also worries about his age (43) and that "it's a different world than we grew up in.") I do my best to try to calm his fears. I think he is coming around more and more by the day. I will have to post photos of our spare room... if you walk into it, it's pretty obvious that it's got a ton of baby things in it and that we're TTC. You would have to be pretty ignorant not to notice, lol!

Anyway!

I hope you all are doing well! to all!

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #17
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

CD#2. The other day I thought AF arrived was just heavy spotting so my cycle was back to 29 days, this is about to drive me crazy! I wish it would just stop varying already! On a brighter note, i've finally started my cloth diaper stash! So far I have 1 NB AIO, 1 Small AIO, and 1 Small fitted all with aplix. It's not much yet but it's a start. I've also got most of my Christmas shopping done, i've still got to get one of my sisters a gift, get a few more things for my niece, and get something for my god-babies and their mom. I've already got my gifts from DH (iPod touch, Starbucks Coffee & Cocoa Mug Set), and he's already got his gifts from me too (PSP, $50 in random hobby stuff), but I can't wait to see my sister's faces when they open their gifts!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Juststping by to drop some and to you all. I hope to see lots of bfps soon. I know it's especially hard ttc around the holidays.

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleybailey View Post
I am 1DPO hoping this is our cycle! Had acupuncture yesterday which was perfect timing and we BD twice yesterday!! Come on sticky baby!!!

I also want to update that both Alice and Tiffany are pregnant Alice is due with a boy in February and Tiffany a girl in April love those TTC #1ers!!!
Thanks for updating me!!

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #20
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

CD#13. I'm 22 now and I posted in SS about my birthday if anyone wants to go read it. O is soon and i'm trying to make sure DH and I BD a lot right now. I've only got 2 people left to buy Christmas presents for and a birthday gift to buy for my god-daughter. I'm debating whether or not to test on Christmas. One on hand it will be awesome to find out on Christmas day if we're expecting our first baby, but one the other hand getting another negative test on that day just might ruin the day. I still have a while to decide though. I didn't really have long to get on here today, I never do anymore and i'm sorry about that because I never get the time to comment about what's going on with everyone else, but i'm going to try and make time for it tomorrow or the next day. Before I get off here though I wanted to share a funny conversation DH and I had on my birthday. He was telling me how one of his friends had to sell his XBox 360 for $50, even though the friend had just gotten it, to buy disposable diapers. I told him how mad it made me hearing about that kind of stuff anymore and how people could save themselves so much money and aggravation by just using cloth. He agreed with me and said he hated hearing stuff like that every since I told him about cloth diapers! We both agreed we could never justify buying diapers that we were just going to throw away because it was just like throwing your money away. We then had a conversation about what kind of stash we would have for our future baby and DH said he was fine with the flats I showed him at Wal-Mart, lol. I told him that while we would have some of those I would also want some pockets and cotton/flannel fitteds for ease of use and bamboo fitteds for night. He said I could get whatever I wanted as long as we didn't have to use disposables! I just had to share that before I went to bed.