Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: All I want for Xmas is.... Diapers!!

That's what I always wanted for my birthday, mother's day and Christmas for 2 years But DS is 2.5 now and thinking of PT him soon. Now all I want for Christmas is babysitter and maid

Knita's Knitting YYMN/MYMN custom
Like myFacebook page to win free YYMN
cmaniezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #12
Registered Users

Originally Posted by NaturallyCharming33 View Post
Poodlemum - me too!!! I have an idea on what my perfect diapers are but they don't exist. Gonna have to make them myself! Except I don't know how to sew lol. But I placed an ad on Craigslist for someone to teach me, have a few responses. Can't wait! And Babyfever2012 I agree. I actually enjoy choosing a cute diaper and putting it on to see how cute he looks in it. With sposies you just want to get it on and go. What kind of diapers are you expecting? I did a newborn rental plus bought a ton so I had plenty to experiment with. It's funny cause you get an idea of what you want and what you know you will never use, but it always changes when you actually use them.
I actually bought a few different kinds to experiment with too. Thirsties duo, ozocozy, workhorse are a few that come to mind. I'm excited to try them out! I'm on a fitted kick right now so we'll see...
babyfever2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yeah, I buy diapers "for my daughter" for Christmas. hahaha. yeah, they're for her...
ollie_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #14
Registered Users

I would have, but for the way my husband stated the question. "What do you want for a Yule present? And no, NO DIAPERS." How did he know? I've never asked for diapers before LOL
Julie, wife to Nick, SAHM to sons Rayne (9/27/01) and Lucifer (11/26/10) and non-custodial stepmama to my daughter, Leslie (3/28/96)
nahrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #15
Registered Users
I've said the same thing quite a lot over the past week! However I'm waiting for our tax refund in a couple of months. I might go a little nuts then...if I don't get what I want for Christmas. ;-)
esthergum is offline   Reply With Quote