Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #4441
Mommy2Zara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casie629 View Post
Hey mamas!!! Where is everyone lately???

There are several of us on here in the Arlington area who have met up and several Arlington mamas on the DFW CD group on facebook too, so I started a group so we can try and coordinate playdates and such.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/458727944160932/

Just posted to join as well. (Chris n Karen on FB) Not IN Arlington, but I volunteer at the shelter there, so there fairly often

And I'm still trying to read and catch up, but saw that Michelle remembered me It's only been a year or so....

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #4442
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi
Thanks!!

Hey do yall know if something is going on with Betty? Ive called twice now and cant get her to call me back. :/ Im nervous because Ive been on topamax for migraines up until 4 days or so ago and its a Category D for cleft palates. Not to mention, since I went cold turkey off the topamax Ive had a wicked migraine since then. Left a message with Clenton yesterday but still no Betty. :/
Hey! I don't know if you are still having migraine troubles, but I had them too until I quit dairy. Not sure you tried diet elimination yet, but I have heard lots of similar stories! I was on topomax for a couple months before I tried the dairy free diet. That stuff made me psycho!

Hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #4443
calex99
Registered Users
seller

Hello ladies I am new to this forum, but wanted to say hello!!
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #4444
spacetygrss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies.

Does anyone know anyone in DFW in need of diapers for free?
My youngest is now potty trained and I'd like to give the diapers away. I'm not interested in shipping though so it has to be local.
I have GMD prefolds (oranges all the way through browns), Orange Diaper Co, Little Boppers, Fuzzibunz, etc, plus covers.

Let me know if you know of anyone. I'd like to give them to someone who really needs them.

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #4445
Mom2jandb
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacetygrss
Hi ladies.

My youngest is now potty trained and I'd like to give the diapers away. I'm not interested in shipping though so it has to be local.
I have GMD prefolds (oranges all the way through browns), Orange Diaper Co, Little Boppers, Fuzzibunz, etc, plus covers.

Let me know if you know of anyone. I'd like to give them to someone who really needs them.

Thanks!
That's a great stash! Someone will be very lucky. Good for you, mama.
Mom2jandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:06 PM   #4446
tracyleigh00
Registered Users
seller

New to this site and forum. I live in Haslet (by the Speedway) with my 3 munchkins. (12, 9, and 6months)
Single, homeschooling, wahm mama loving my crazy busy life. Love to meet/talk with others in the area.

Last edited by tracyleigh00; 12-31-2012 at 09:13 PM.
tracyleigh00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:08 PM   #4447
tracyleigh00
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacetygrss View Post
Hi ladies.

Thanks!
I would be interested in some of your stash. I'm a single mom of 3. My youngest DD is 6 months and needs to size up. I've been using GMD orange prefolds and flats with plain old plastic pull-on covers. She is little so they have lasted a lot longer than usual. Let me know. Thanks!
tracyleigh00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #4448
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacetygrss View Post
Hi ladies.

Thanks!
I'm interested in taking those diapers off of your hands!
I live in North Arlington.

God bless

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #4449
spacetygrss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyleigh00 View Post
I would be interested in some of your stash. I'm a single mom of 3. My youngest DD is 6 months and needs to size up. I've been using GMD orange prefolds and flats with plain old plastic pull-on covers. She is little so they have lasted a lot longer than usual. Let me know. Thanks!
Check your PMs.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #4450
spacetygrss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
I'm interested in taking those diapers off of your hands!
I live in North Arlington.

God bless
Hi Michelle.

Let me see what all Tracy wants, then I'll get back to you.

Thanks.