Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #31
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of November 26th

Oh Amy- I'm so sorry. Are you still testing? I swear my symptoms come and go- I was convinced it was a miscarriage this morning because i had severe cramping and no symptoms- the nausea ended and no breast tenderness- then after 6 hours in the ER all the symptoms came back. Praying for you- hang in there!

AFM: It was another Subchorionic hemorrhage. The babies are fine- I am shocked because I had clots and such terrible cramping. What a roller coaster!

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #32
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Oh Amy- I'm so sorry. Are you still testing? I swear my symptoms come and go- I was convinced it was a miscarriage this morning because i had severe cramping and no symptoms- the nausea ended and no breast tenderness- then after 6 hours in the ER all the symptoms came back. Praying for you- hang in there!

AFM: It was another Subchorionic hemorrhage. The babies are fine- I am shocked because I had clots and such terrible cramping. What a roller coaster!
So glad your okay! And thank you for sharing that symptoms come and go! I have been thinking it is all in my head and that I am loosing this one too! Thankfully I nearly this morning so I am feeling normal again.
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:51 AM   #33
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- I also wanted to say that my symptoms didn't really hit until just after 6 weeks (so early this week) but even still they kind of come and go.

Jennifer- Just saw your update and beautiful pic on your blog- I can't wait to see what shows up on the next one
Old 12-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #34
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Rebecca, the nausea is really random, but I think back and that's how I was with dd1 I never got rally sick like I did with dd 2. Also like you said I'm not quite 6 weeks so the symptoms could still hit me next week more. I've noticed the breast tenderness is bad at the end of the day so it's not gone, and I still have to pee constantly so I'm trying to stop overanalyzing it all.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #35
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Thanks Rebecca, the nausea is really random, but I think back and that's how I was with dd1 I never got rally sick like I did with dd 2. Also like you said I'm not quite 6 weeks so the symptoms could still hit me next week more. I've noticed the breast tenderness is bad at the end of the day so it's not gone, and I still have to pee constantly so I'm trying to stop overanalyzing it all.
Yes! Sounds like me! The breast tenderness really doesn't get bad for me until later in the day also. Thinking very positive thoughts for you!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #36
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think we need a thread called 'psychotic paranoid women pregnant in the first trimester after infertility' or at lest that is how I feel :lol:
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #37
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Amy- I also wanted to say that my symptoms didn't really hit until just after 6 weeks (so early this week) but even still they kind of come and go.

Jennifer- Just saw your update and beautiful pic on your blog- I can't wait to see what shows up on the next one
Wait... Where is her blog????

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #38
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I think we need a thread called 'psychotic paranoid women pregnant in the first trimester after infertility' or at lest that is how I feel :lol:
Lol. Seriously. That's how I felt to, and that's a GREAT title!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #39
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
That's awesome
Old 12-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #40
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
well then sign me up.... surprise of all surprise I got a pretty obvious BFP this morning and positive digital and I am fairly positive I am not more than 9dpo.... I wasn't even sure if I ovulated initially. I am still in shock. thank you ladies for leading the way. I hate how nerve wracking this all is but I am so glad that so far everyone babies are safe... just a lot of scary moments.

sooooo i guess here we go again..... i must admit I am petrified and over the moon all at the same time.....
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote