Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #11
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Xmas present for a 1yo girl...

Stuff that makes noise. We expect a shoppin cart & stuff like that at 19 monhere. We got like fish crackers & tub toy holder since older one not like tub time lots not many toys.....

Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
firststella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks for your ideas! I really am inspired! Esp by the music box since she loves the xylophone and other musical instruments. Melissa and Doug - ill have to look into those too...
Do you think hand paint is too soon for her? She likes to play with crayons.
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:04 AM   #13
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We have a number of YDS's in our circle, so the same dilemma at holidays and birthdays.
We just gave a friend's son, for his first birthday, a bunch of crayola color wonder stuff (the expensive no-mess stuff). I figure its a "consumable" so you can always use more, right? Also found a lap tray thingy that stores color wonder paper and markers - a fellow target shopper said that her kids use it at restaurants.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #14
firststella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DottieHarley
We have a number of YDS's in our circle, so the same dilemma at holidays and birthdays.
We just gave a friend's son, for his first birthday, a bunch of crayola color wonder stuff (the expensive no-mess stuff). I figure its a "consumable" so you can always use more, right? Also found a lap tray thingy that stores color wonder paper and markers - a fellow target shopper said that her kids use it at restaurants.
Thanks I think I like that idea! She is fascinated by play dough as well so the crayola stuff might be good for her! I'll look into that.
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote