Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
2 pairs of Crankypants customs & sock Monkies & Girlie Purple & Green Longies 2 pairs

Just a bit about me before you look. I am SUPER SUPER picky. I do my very best to describe any flaws because I hate getting disappointed by misleading descriptions. We have a dog, so there may be a stray hair or two on things. We do not smoke. I ship USPS parcel or first class post with delivery confirmation unless you want and pay for an upgrade to priority. I will give a discount if you purchase more than 1 pair of these gorgeous longies. All 4 of these are meant for 1.5 - 3 year old sizing. I was just never as into wool as I thought and my daughter PL at 18 months and was tiny so she never got to wear her brother's crankies or the wool I had purchased for her. I am not ISO anything cloth diaper or Baby wearing related, but possibly American Girl Doll, especially Bitty Baby (we already have the doll, but some of the accesories or CDs for the doll would be a thought, but again I am really picky so don't be offended if I say no thanks) Description for each is below the photos

I don't have that much DS feedback, but I have a bit on TBW (user ID BINCAJAY ) and I have a lot on ebay (seller ID its_my_zoo ) link to ebay feedback:

Custom Crankypants Bumblebee hand knit longies. These were purchased and made for me by Amy Kett herself. They are a lemonade yellow (hand dyed), with black and dark blue (almost navy) stripes. These would be great for a Georgia Tech fan. The back has a stinger and the front has a silly face. Outseam 19" Inseam 10.5" Waist unstretched 9" These were NEVER worn. Washed 1 time. There are perfect. $100 includes shipping parcel post with delivery confirmation. They are one of a kind. They are listed in the crankypants flickr gallery:

Classic Crankypants Hand Knit Longies Sock Money size Large 18 - 24 months. 1 owner, worn 2 - 3 times by 1 child. Washed twice. (crease in photo is due to being folded in a drawer. No imperfections. Very small amount of pilling. Pics of tag and front available as well. $60 includes shipping via parcel post with delivery confirmation.
Outseam 18", Inseam 10" Waist unstretched 9.5"

Custom hand knit purple and green longies. NEVER WORN! These were knitted for my daughter by a friend who has a wahm business knitting longies. They are gorgeous and flawless. Never worn, never washed. My daughter was not interested in wearing them and PL about 3 months after I purchased them. Outseam is 18.25", Inseam 11.5" waist unstretched 9" $50 includes shipping Parcel post. They are beautiful and super soft and silky. I paid extra for really nice hand dyed yarn. The bottoms can be turned up to cuffs (as shown in the pics, which will take off a little more than an inch from the length). Pics of the back avail as well. My friend is a very experienced knitter and the stitches are uniform and tight. These are some of the nicest longies I have ever seen.

Purple, Green, Pink hand knit longies. Gently worn, some pilling, the crotch was not done well and has a little bit of gapping. Otherwise there are no flaws. The colorway is super cute. Outseam 18.5" Inseam 11.25" Waist unstretched 9". Pics of the back and the crotch avail too. $25 includes parcel post shipping with delivery confirmation.

Last edited by btow; 12-02-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: added feedback link
btow is offline   Reply With Quote