Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #101
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Kelsey- cute girl clothes are like crack for me. I probably have enough for 4 kids. :P I always over buy because I buy clearance a size ahead.

DD1 has been asking to go to bed since 5 because we set up her new big girl bed. She's already calling her toddler bed her sister's bed because we told her DD2 would sleep there when the baby comes.

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:16 AM   #102
babyrosie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Nov 25th - Dec 1st

Hey ladies. I worked til midnight last night and got home to shower and eat something and get ready for bed and all, so i was up til like 2 or later. And now i am awake cuz i feel so sick to my stomach. i was exhausted all yesterday and at work so i hope i just feel sick because i am so tired. I am exposed to so mich crap at work, it scares me i will get the flu or a stomach virus, etc. We are supposed to take dd to the zoo to see the zoolights so hoping i can get some sleep and feel better!
Looks like this is a busy time of year for most of you ladies. Sure makes the time fly by. This baby moves around a ton. Much more than i remember with dd, very frequent, very strong and all over my uterus! And i am still barely showing but i have gained 11 pounds. My scale is not working so i use the one at the gym and i have been shocked at how much i am gaining. Its more than twice as much as i gained with dd at this point. I do eat a lot and crave heavier meals, but still it seems like a big difference. And i am actually in much better shape than i was when pregnant with dd, at least i feel like i am. And working out at least 4 days a week, not light workouts. I dont honestly mind a little extra weight as long as i am healthy. It just seems crazy that its so much more than with dd and i am not any bigger than with her.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:42 AM   #103
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra
Kelsey- cute girl clothes are like crack for me. I probably have enough for 4 kids. :P I always over buy because I buy clearance a size ahead.
I know!!! Luckily my friend who has two boys just had a baby girl. She's only a couple months old, so if I see something I just *have* to have, I can buy it for her.

So DS is really sick... Slept 14 fitful hours last night. Poor little guy. he woke me up every time he coughed, which was probably hourly or so. Ugh.
DH is on his way home from the department and HE is sick, too!! He was outside the other night in an undershirt and house shoes in 30 degree weather - I told him to put a jacket and shoes on and he didn't listen... I told him he was going to get sick and he said "I never get sick!" WELL you do when you dress like it's 80 outside and it's really 30! and now, who is absolutely doomed to getting sick despite her best efforts to keep everyone else well?... oy, it is so frustrating when I get completely ignored by that man.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #104
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Ugh - sorry everyone is sick! And especially the Littles - I hate when kiddos are sick.

I hope everyone is feeling better quickly!

I had a scratchy throat starting Friday night and now DH claims he has scratchy throat and achy body. If he's sick it will be the third time since I got pregnant. I told him yesterday he needs to stop competing with me I, on the other hand, still just have a scratchy throat.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #105
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well I almost just passed out at Walmart seriously I had to sit down in on the floor in the middle of the store, I was there alone and just kept thinking, no one knows where I am so scary. A worker brought me water and after a bit I felt better enough to walk out to my car. Which probably isn't the smartest thing when you are alone and might pass out. But I reclined my seat and laid there for a bit until I felt ok to drive home.
I don't know if its just from being sick, I ate this morning so I don't think it would be that. It was scary.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #106
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

that's very scary, Denise!

I would definitely want to talk to my doctor if you're not feeling better now.

maybe start keeping some water and a granola bar on you at all times?
Old 12-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #107
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
I don't like taking DH shopping. He's worse than a toddler.
he just doesn't like being in stores so I feel rushed.

but he is nice and goes grocery shopping for me when I need it. I guarantee it takes him half the time to get in and get out

I think we may have arried the smae guy! DH rushes me through the store like crazy and it gives me so much anxiety!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Yes, party was a hit. Kids fell asleep on their way home

I sure hope its not mono.....boooooo!!

Kelsey, hop ds us feeling better now. And i have. A super hard time keeping up with chat

Afm: kids are with in laws tonight so im kickin back. My back still hurt this morning. I really over did it with cleaning and party prep. We had another party today! Im already ready for bed
ENJOY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Well I almost just passed out at Walmart seriously I had to sit down in on the floor in the middle of the store, I was there alone and just kept thinking, no one knows where I am so scary. A worker brought me water and after a bit I felt better enough to walk out to my car. Which probably isn't the smartest thing when you are alone and might pass out. But I reclined my seat and laid there for a bit until I felt ok to drive home.
I don't know if its just from being sick, I ate this morning so I don't think it would be that. It was scary.
You need to slow down and get yourself all better

AFM--we went car shopping yesterday and got half the battle done--getting dh into the dealership. But can I just say the dealership is worse than a root canal!!!!

We had to leave bc dh had to get to a meeting but we will get a call on monday with all the numbers. But I still do not think we found a car bc they showed me 2012s and 2013s bc they are "pushing" them off the lot. But the ones they showed us had nothing we wanted and Well one does but they would work the numbers apparently and I like to see what scheme they come up with. I still think I want used but if they come back dramatically and not this nonsense that it looks like they did I may consider. I just have to stick to my gones and get what is needed.

DHs meeting was 2 hrs away--that is where we looked at cars, while he went to the meeting I went grocery shopping with all 3 kid. FUN!!! They were not bad but it WAS 3 kids under 5!

After the long drive back kids were sleeping and we put them to bed and I suddenly felt extremely sick. Thought it may be morning sickness and then the gates opened and I vomitted!!! I guess I got what dd had. Still hoping it is just morning sickness bc otherwise we will have 3 more sick people soon. I feel achy and sluggish today but no fever. So I am hoping to just get through.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #108
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

An, passing out and vomit!! I hate that everyone is sick

Hoping this week is better!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #109
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller