Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Riverdavidsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
$14 girly fitteds - you choose ($13 for two or more)

Dunk n Fluff, Short Rounds, Muttaqin Baby

Smoke-free, pet-friendly home. I ship same or next business day. Thanks for looking!

First up, three small Dunk n Fluff (DnF, Dunk-n-Fluff) turned and topstitched fitteds with bamboo jersey inners. Perfect elastic, stain-free. These fit my (big) baby well from about 3 weeks to 3 months. They still fit now, at 15 lbs., and would probably for another few weeks to a month. $14/each shipped. Buy two or more for $13 ppd/each. Prints are sweet pea, mellow out and pink cherry floral.

Next up, 4 EUC Muttaqin Baby (Mutts, Mutt) side-snapping fitteds with dyed cotton velour inners. Great elastic and snaps, not as soft as they were new. Prints include Mumsies, Birthday Cake, Pink Parasols. Purple Forest is SOLD. $14 ppd/each. Buy 2 or more, $13/each.

Lastly, three EEUC Short Rounds MEDIUM fitteds. SOLDI am posting the pic from her custom order for me on Facebook. I ordered three small and three medium and she was almost out of the small size when I got them, so these are in terrific shape and got only a little lover here.

The three mediums are the bottom row - HTF garden girl, HTF hippos, Funky Owls. $14/each or two or more for $13/each, shipped.

Smoke-free, pet-friendly home. I ship same or next business day. Thanks for looking!

Advertisement

Last edited by Riverdavidsmama; 11-20-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Riverdavidsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Riverdavidsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: $14 girly fitteds - you choose ($13 for two or more)

bump
Old 12-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
kfair23
Registered Users
seller

Re: $14 girly fitteds - you choose ($13 for two or more)

So the funky owl is sold?
kfair23 is offline   Reply With Quote