Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #81
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Here we go.

I love the sea of soft cotton prefolds in the cabinets and my rainbow of flips held up by magnets on the side of the washer.

Advertisement

Last edited by mariamommy; 12-02-2012 at 09:37 PM.
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #82
BiscuitFarmer
Registered Users

Re: STASH PICTURES!! Whose stash would you like to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamommy View Post
Here we go.

I love the sea of soft cotton prefolds in the cabinets and my rainbow of flips held up by magnets on the side of the washer.

Love the idea of hanging them with magnets!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #83
kirst
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Here we go.

I love this organization system. This is exactly what I would do if I had an upstairs laundry room. Instead, I have mine set up in the bathroom with a change pad on the counter and a small shelf with all the creams, wipes, doublers and so on. I just have all my diapers in a clear rubbermaid bin underneath the counter, pre-stuffed and stacked two rows side-by-side and two rows deep. My stash is currently 20 Kawaii pocket diapers, 8 Freetimes, and 4 fitted diapers with 6 covers and 6 woolies...but I'm waiting on Nana's Bottoms ( cute fleece-lined fitteds and AIOs) from Black Fri, too, so I won't post a picture yet. I was going to just set a smaller bin on top of the one I have under the counter with all the AIOs in it.

It seems like it took about 4 months just to get my stash organized. I really love the close proximity to the sink as I find I don't even use wipes solution much anymore, I just wet the dry wipes with warm water and there is less chance of musty wipes that way.

As you can see, the changing pad does double duty as a cat bed, when not in use by my son.

kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #84
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Here we go.

So do I!!! Thanks for sharing pics. You did not disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirst View Post
I love this organization system. This is exactly what I would do if I had an upstairs laundry room. Instead, I have mine set up in the bathroom with a change pad on the counter and a small shelf with all the creams, wipes, doublers and so on. I just have all my diapers in a clear rubbermaid bin underneath the counter, pre-stuffed and stacked two rows side-by-side and two rows deep. My stash is currently 20 Kawaii pocket diapers, 8 Freetimes, and 4 fitted diapers with 6 covers and 6 woolies...but I'm waiting on Nana's Bottoms ( cute fleece-lined fitteds and AIOs) from Black Fri, too, so I won't post a picture yet. I was going to just set a smaller bin on top of the one I have under the counter with all the AIOs in it.

It seems like it took about 4 months just to get my stash organized. I really love the close proximity to the sink as I find I don't even use wipes solution much anymore, I just wet the dry wipes with warm water and there is less chance of musty wipes that way.

As you can see, the changing pad does double duty as a cat bed, when not in use by my son.

Awesome!! And the kitties are too cute too!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #85
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudleypippen View Post
We are lame, two dozen prefolds with flips are our main diapers with some pockets and AIOs for out and about. Far from a super exciting stash but simple works for us! I LOVE the clothesline pic. I wish there was a stash calendar, I would totally buy that!

Attachment 126427

Attachment 126428
I love simplicity. Right now my stash is just Flips and Thirsties with flour sack flats for the newbie, and then we'll move onto some pockets when Baby can fit into OS BG and other OS pockets.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #86
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

aww...the kitty bed is so cute. I think I might just have cats if hubby wasn't incredibly allergic.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 AM   #87
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Oh ~ the moby is up there too. And the door to the garage is to the left. Super convenient for those "baby JUST pooped when I'm rushing out the door" moments. My diaper pail is right behind me, that drawer below the changing table is where I keep my snappis/pins/baby toys/diaper creams...and the sink with the sprayer is what I use for spraying. Incredibly convenient spot right in the laundry room!

Last edited by mariamommy; 12-03-2012 at 07:09 AM.
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #88
mamarudy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i don't know that i can really call this a stash. all i have is 13 BG 4.0 pockets, 1 AIO thristies, and 4 grovia shells with 6 stay-dry inserts. and a flip shell and prefolds i used to use as burpcloths that are in the closet, just in case i run out.

i started cd'ing after losing my job so i really couldn't build up a true stash, but this gets us through with washing every 2 days. i'm hoping for more diapers this christmas so i can work on completing my stash

top drawer - cloth wipes, solution, and yes that is peri-cleanser in the blue bottle. my mom works as an aide and saw my wipe solution and said "just use this! it's what we use at work". also have a few random things stashed in here, cloth wipe travel case, diaper creams, liners, etc. and you can kind of see the wetbag hanging off the side of the changing table.

middle drawer - very basic - just some girly colored BGs

(not pictured in bottom drawer are all my extra mf inserts i really don't use, my hemp doublers, and covers)
mamarudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #89
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Darn, it's wash day and DH has the camera in his car! I guess it'll have to wait a few more days. Not the worst thing though, because I have fluff OTW
Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #90
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamommy
Here we go.

Wow!!! Love this set up! Simple but awesome! What prefolds are those?! They look super cozy!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote