Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #21
Brandy1010
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

Thanks! I hope it happens for you this month too, if that's what you really want ;-)
This month would be the very very last month I could get pregnant (although it wouldnt be ideal) until April. And then we are hardcore ttc again! I cant have a baby in the middle of our busy work season (this time of year)

Anyways, preparing now while I have the money! Lol

Advertisement

Brandy1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #22
AmJoyFul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PP Mama Cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherMoonPads View Post
How many heavy flow pads do you have right now?

I'm pasting the postpartum section of my buyer's guide here:
Special Consideration for postpartum use

How many mama cloth pads will you need for postpartum use? The answer will depend on a few different factors. You will need to take into consideration:

How often do I want to wash?
am I using cloth exclusively, or will I be using the disposable pads in the hospital?
do I have any longer, heavy flow pads in my stash right now?
For most women who are planning on using cloth exclusively, the following will take you through 1-1.5 days. It is recommended that you change your pad every 2-3 hours during the postpartum period.
3 Ultimate Overnight/Postpartum pads
3-6 Postpartum pads
6 heavy flow pads
If you are planning on using the disposable pads in the hospital and cloth after you come home, you might be able to use heavy flow pads exclusively, with Ultimate Overnight/Postpartum pads at night.
Can I just say I LOVE your pads. But you need to make PP longer. I am looking for at least 14in for those first couple days and nights. I'm a back bleeder I like the extra length. Do you do customs? I'd love to keep giving you my business since I already know your products are awesome!