Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #21
Banned - User Requested
My Mood:
Re: Trade Rant

Oh man, I'd be MAAAAD! I've had really good luck with trades, thank god - traded diapers make up the bulk of my stash! Maybe you should contact a mod and see if you have any recourse. I'm sorry

madebymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

Just to be clear everyone: I'm sorry I didn't think to mention this in my original post but I didn't make this trade in DS. Oops. Sorry about that.
Wife to my hubby since 2010. Vaxing, CDing, baby wearing mommy to one beautiful baby boy
O'sMommy:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #23
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
My Mood:

Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Good to know ablout that trade only part & pp. I wish there was a spot just to say iha this stuff instead of iso because I feel like if people just post the iha then people could find better to sell & those looking to buy could just look there through lists indtead of having stuff in wrong area in the trades only part if looking for pp but would also trade type thing.

IHA does not belong in the ISO forum and members can't be ISO paypal in the ISO forum and then have items they have to sell listed. If you have items and are looking to trade, that goes in the ISO trades forum.

It does take time to list things in the correct forum but it allows the forums to stay better organized and things sell better that way.

It takes only minutes to do a listing (if that) in the correct forum.
I understand that it can be hard to find the time to do so. I have 5 kiddos,homeschool,work on here and part time IRL. Sometimes I will have stuff ready to sell for days, or even weeks, before taking the time to list it. It tends to always sell though when I actually get around to listing it.
For a sure-fire humdinger of a thread start one on:The Duggars,Government Assistance, Politics, Crickets,
Religion,Circumcision, Infant Ear Piercing,Spanking,Breast Milk vs Formula,Feeding kids Fast Food
/ Beans & Rice, Sniffing Butt, or Vaccinating.

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 11-12-2012 at 09:12 AM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
Registered Users
My Mood:

Bac out?
Mama of 3. 2 girls ('06,'10) 1 boy via med-free VBAC! ('14) Homeschoolin', cloth diaperin', BF'in fam
ElizasMommy606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:
Ugh you got a barnyard diaper! Those suck! I've gotten two befor (prefolds thank God!) I bleached the ever loving heck outta them puppies!
wife to my hard working oil patch hunny hershalmama to abigail 2-12-10and big sis elizabeth 4-21-03
okiemama is offline   Reply With Quote