Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #31
lilychic4
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: central GA
Posts: 205
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Calhoun, GA (NW Georgia - Atlanta, GA and Chattnooga, TN metro)
lilychic4
Jeni
carseats [at] jenilang [dot] com

Advertisement


Last edited by lilychic4; 02-24-2013 at 02:47 PM.
lilychic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #32
CrazyBoysMamma's Avatar
CrazyBoysMamma
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,218
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

I'm not on here all that often, but you can add me, especially as it seems there is no one anywhere near me listed.

I'm in the sacramento ca area, occasionally travel as far north as redding or as far south as Fresno.

Real name Jessica.
__________________
I'm Jessica, CPST ERF, no circ, vegetarian mama to 3 crazy boys-Aidan-8, Patrick-7, and PLing little James-2!

Will you be my Swag friend? Pretty please?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrazyBoysMamma
CrazyBoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #33
jess71903's Avatar
jess71903
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 6,595
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoysMamma View Post
I'm not on here all that often, but you can add me, especially as it seems there is no one anywhere near me listed.

I'm in the sacramento ca area, occasionally travel as far north as redding or as far south as Fresno.

Real name Jessica.
Thanks, Jessica!
__________________

Gage is Redefining Spina Bifida
jess71903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #34
KLadyBugMama's Avatar
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 466
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Tiffany
Maryland (Montgomery, Prince George's, Howard, Anne Arundel, Frederick), willing to travel to DC/Northern Virginia
faithfulorangekids
tlmatthews87@gmail.com(can do last-minute as well)
__________________
Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13!
Babywearing fanatic, cloth diapering guru, CPST, cosleeping gal, full term nursing supporter!
KLadyBugMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #35
jess71903's Avatar
jess71903
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 6,595
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulorangekids View Post
Tiffany
Maryland (Montgomery, Prince George's, Howard, Anne Arundel, Frederick), willing to travel to DC/Northern Virginia
faithfulorangekids
tlmatthews87@gmail.com(can do last-minute as well)
Thanks, Tiffany!
__________________

Gage is Redefining Spina Bifida
jess71903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #36
jackyl08's Avatar
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NW Oregon
Posts: 7,029
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Just finished my class(again, originally certified in '04)!

Jacky
Northwestern Oregon
mamatomckenzie@gmail.com
__________________
Jacky, CPST and wife to Tim
Mama to my little red heads, Kenzie (5) and Maverick (3)Currently boycotting using the potty EVER
jackyl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #37
jess71903's Avatar
jess71903
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 6,595
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyl08 View Post
Just finished my class(again, originally certified in '04)!

Jacky
Northwestern Oregon
mamatomckenzie@gmail.com
Gotcha! Congrats on the re-cert!
__________________

Gage is Redefining Spina Bifida
jess71903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #38
genevievej84
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 560
Re: DS Tech Listing

Can I be added? I'm in two states (live on one, work in the other)

Portland, OR (Emanuel Hospital and Randall Children's Hospital)
genevievej84
Genevieve Johnson
gjohnson@lhs.org
Instructor and Special Needs trained

Clark County/SW Washington State
genevievej84
Genevieve Johnson
gjohnson@lhs.org
Instructor and Special Needs trained
__________________
Child Passenger Safety Technician- Instructor
DS1 - 8 DS2 - 7 DS3 - 3
SurroBaby born: 11/04/13
genevievej84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #39
jess71903's Avatar
jess71903
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 6,595
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevievej84 View Post
Can I be added? I'm in two states (live on one, work in the other)

Portland, OR (Emanuel Hospital and Randall Children's Hospital)
genevievej84
Genevieve Johnson
gjohnson@lhs.org
Instructor and Special Needs trained

Clark County/SW Washington State
genevievej84
Genevieve Johnson
gjohnson@lhs.org
Instructor and Special Needs trained
Added!
__________________

Gage is Redefining Spina Bifida
jess71903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #40
CookieCutter
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
My Mood:
Re: DS Tech Listing

How do I go about getting my name in the OP? I'm a tech in Idaho

Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Username: CookieCutter
Name: Ashleen Cook
Email address: AshleenCook@gmail.com

Last edited by CookieCutter; 10-14-2013 at 11:11 AM.
CookieCutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.