Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Can food poisoning cause miscarriage?

I got food poisoning from a friends house.. they are horders and are filthy so my friend and I have been going over and trying to help...well they offered us lunch yesterday and it was just squash and baked potatoes. I was using a cloth to scrub all surfaces in the kitchen (with a cleaner) and had left the rag on the counter while I washed my hand's...well I came back into the kitchen and 3 of the potatoes were touching the dirty rag...not to mention my friend said a few of the potatoes were soft (not used) and some had green spots...
Anyway...dr thinks I have food poisoning. I've had extremely bad abdominal cramps about two hours after we ate. They have lasted all day..so bad that I have to stop and grab near my ribs and bend over. I've also gone #2 a dozen times today my friend had loose stools and my 3yo has been fussy, passive a lot of gas and holding his belly. I know for a fact that we all got food poisoning.

Now I just want to make sure the babe is safe..I'm 12 weeks today.

Sorry for the novel