Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
Registered Users
Wrapsody Bali Breeze Wrap

My lo is 8.5 weeks and around 12 lbs. He finally enjoys the moby wrap and i'm ready to try out a woven wrap. I think I want to get a Wrapsody Bali Breeze wrap (Hope color). I've read its a great wrap when it's hot and its more affordable than a lot of other wovens. I was hoping to hear from a few ladies who own one of these before making my purchase. I belong to a local bw group and one lady told me this wrap wasn't good for big baby's? Is that true (She seems to be really pushy for me to buy a storch wrap from another local lady, but i hate the color..)

Anyway, i'd love opinions on this wrap - oh and size! I'm 5'2 and about 138lbs, however i'm still losing weight due to breastfeeding I don't mind the length of the moby, and I would like to be able to wrap in any style. I'm thinking the 5.1 or 5.5 meter?

garrisoncoupon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Registered Users
Formerly: chmom77
Re: Wrapsody Bali Breeze Wrap

I love my Wrapsody Bali Breeze! Its a great, affordable woven wrap. At your size, I think a size B would be plenty of length or maybe a size C if you don't mind extra length. I'm bigger than you and I can do any wrap in a size C.
Christian WOHMama to DD1 7/07 and twins DD2 and DS 11/11
CASMama711 is offline   Reply With Quote