Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
ktgrok
Registered Users
seller

what I wish I had...

I'v realized I don't like chaos in my stash. I have too many different diapers and it irks me. Some fit a bit big, some are a bit tight, etc. What I want:

12 Sandy's
8 doublers
12 prefolds
6 of the prefitteds I have
3 AIO velcro for Grandma/Church
Wool....lots of wool

Actually...even that sounds like too much. I might like all Sandy's, except I worry that when the summer comes he will need stay dry like his sister did, to prevent heat rash.

What I have are a lot of the prefitteds that are really a bit bulky, 4 sandys (2 of which are rough/old/used), not sure how many prefolds (not enough), 1 osocozy, 2 made by a friend that are getting small on him, 2 given to me swaddlebees fitteds that I LOVE, but need doublers, a bunch of econobums and ME covers and starting to build up my wool.

Advertisement

Last edited by ktgrok; 12-04-2012 at 05:14 PM.
ktgrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

I hate when my stash is all over the place! Sandy's are awesome! Have you tried Mother-ease/sandy's stay dry inserts? They rock! Truly the best stay dry & was great on my son's sensitive bum.
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
jacandy
Registered Users
seller

Mine is all over the place right now and it's giving me anxiety!

http://www.iheartfrugality.com
jacandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: what I wish I had...

I don't like variety either.

I had an entire stash of sandys - in the summer - in Phoenix, AZ!!! Used wool for covers and no problems at all - I felt like they gave him way more breathability than any other option I had tried before that.

I say that if you can swing it, sell off what you don't like and buy what you do. If you can't swing it....practice deep breathing

Last edited by lady longs; 12-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I can't stand too many different diapers, and dh can't remember how to to put them all on. And if something isn't working I hate having it taking up space. This could be why have restashed so many times.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #6
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: what I wish I had...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktgrok View Post
I'v realized I don't like chaos in my stash. I have too many different diapers and it irks me. Some fit a bit big, some are a bit tight, etc. What I want:

12 Sandy's
8 doublers
12 prefolds
6 of the prefitteds I have
3 AIO velcro for Grandma/Church
Wool....lots of wool

Actually...even that sounds like too much. I might like all Sandy's, except I worry that when the summer comes he will need stay dry like his sister did, to prevent heat rash.

What I have are a lot of the prefitteds that are really a bit bulky, 4 sandys (2 of which are rough/old/used), not sure how many prefolds (not enough), 1 osocozy, 2 made by a friend that are getting small on him, 2 given to me swaddlebees fitteds that I LOVE, but need doublers, a bunch of econobums and ME covers and starting to build up my wool.
This sounds lovely!! You could get the Sandy's and if he needs stay dry you can just add a fleece liner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacandy View Post
Mine is all over the place right now and it's giving me anxiety!
Same here. I love having a ton of diapers but when I feel like I have too many it gives me anxiety too.