Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
rabbitmama85
Registered Users
seller

Didy Jim size 6 - $110ppd

FSOT Didy Jim original size 6. Bought new from another mama, well broken in, no flaws as far as I can see (only human). Dog friendly, smoke free. Asking $110 ppd, I have an emotional attachment to this wrap, but its just not seeing any love here anymore. Might trade for DW NL, or looking for newborn fitteds (KL0s) and prefold converstions (tinkle traps, cottonbabies workhorse) and covers.

Fabric is 100% cotton, its black and red, but the combinations makes it look either maroon or a dark purple depending on the light, I think that the pictures capture it, the top one is blurry, but I think it shows what it really looks like. It's a great dark color for church, but still with a bit of color for personal touch. I'm really going to be sad to let it go, but my fluff collection has grown and dh doesn't like to see them sitting around if they are not getting used.

Advertisement

rabbitmama85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitmama85
FSOT Didy Jim original size 6. Bought new from another mama, well broken in, no flaws as far as I can see (only human). Dog friendly, smoke free. Asking $110 ppd, I have an emotional attachment to this wrap, but its just not seeing any love here anymore. Might trade for DW NL, or looking for newborn fitteds (KL0s) and prefold converstions (tinkle traps, cottonbabies workhorse) and covers.

Fabric is 100% cotton, its black and red, but the combinations makes it look either maroon or a dark purple depending on the light, I think that the pictures capture it, the top one is blurry, but I think it shows what it really looks like. It's a great dark color for church, but still with a bit of color for personal touch. I'm really going to be sad to let it go, but my fluff collection has grown and dh doesn't like to see them sitting around if they are not getting used.
I had a very emotional attachment to a wrap, so I took a 4 x 4 inch off the end for quilting. It really let me move on.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
rabbitmama85
Registered Users
seller

I'm not really a crafty person. It's okay. I have my pictures and experiences. bumping this up. I would love to sell or trade
Old 12-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
rabbitmama85
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 12-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
rabbitmama85
Registered Users
seller

Bump