Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #11
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I think someone from my doctors offic spilled the beans that I'm pregnant to my S

Could she have found out here?

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #12
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sweets View Post
that sucks!

I would call sil and ask how she found out 1st. Id also let her know since you are so early youre not telling anyone yet and to please keep her mouth shut. If youre close Id even tell her you havent told dh yet-waiting for the prefect oppertunity/figuring out a neat way/something-so dont spill the beans.

If in fact it was the office who told then I would call and raise hell but Id try to figure out exactly what happen before I started accusing ppl.
Very well said mama. I totally agree with this!!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #13
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Re: I think someone from my doctors offic spilled the beans that I'm pregnant to my S

Quote:
that sucks!

I would call sil and ask how she found out 1st. Id also let her know since you are so early youre not telling anyone yet and to please keep her mouth shut. If youre close Id even tell her you havent told dh yet-waiting for the prefect oppertunity/figuring out a neat way/something-so dont spill the beans.

If in fact it was the office who told then I would call and raise hell but Id try to figure out exactly what happen before I started accusing ppl.
I agree with this. I would def talk to her first and ask her how she found out. Tell her it's really important you know how she found out, and that you NEED to know where she heard it from. But, she may not tell you. I've had that happen, where someone says they found something out, but refuses to tell me how. And that is just infuriating. Hopefully she doesn't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrahsmommy View Post
My nurse and Dr both violated HIPPA when to tell me that xh's pregnant gf uses them as well, and that dd is going to have a brother along with the sister I am carrying. Their exact words were: "How is N adjusting to having a brother AND sister around the same time?" I didn't know she was pregnant and there is a lot more to the story than this post will allow, but I am changing Drs at 32 weeks into my pregnancy because of their violations.

Eta: moral of my story, the staff may not even realize they spilled the beans, if they did. Mine thought I knew because we are both due about 3 weeks apart, didn't realize the animosity between us, ect...
That is so wrong on so many levels.

While I know polygamy and open marriages exist, that's not the norm... so it's pretty safe to always assume that if someone's DH (or boyfriend or whatever) impregnated another woman, it was not with their consent and they are *probably* NOT happy about it.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #14
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
that sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Could she have found out here?
I agree with these.

I know I have a friend that has found me on here. She isn't a member. She lurks or has in the past. I didn't realize she even knew the site and I'm pretty obvious because of my 2 sets of twins and such (one of which being my name in my UN *sigh*). So, she knew it was me, but I had no idea she was even aware of the site. It makes me much more careful of what I say on here. Luckily, she is my best friend in the whole world and I don't care what she knows. But....who else could see??

I would definitely talk to her before accusing the office or announcing it if you aren't ready to yet.

I'm so sorry you feel violated. I know I would too.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #15
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evasimone

I'd be more likely to suspect your friend rather than the office. Sorry. I'd definitely talk to your SIL first and ask where she heard. I think its premature to start accusing people at the office and could really make the staff dislike you if they had nothing to do with it. Their is nothing quite like being accused of a HIPPA violation when youre innocent IYKWIM?

I am sorry someone spilled the beans though and I hope you find out who.
Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #16
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Perhaps it is possible that someone from this site told her...not sure. I will tell you though that I am saddened that I feel I have to rush to tell everyone at 5 weeks.

I told my husband today because my brother works with him, and since my brother now knows (as my SIL of course told him), I know my husband would be very upset if he found out at work!

I don't think she'd personally go on this site, as her kids are older and she never CD'd. Perhaps a friend of hers knows me and her and told her? Well, I guess I just better be careful whatever I say, even if it is for advice.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

And if someone from here told her, I hope that she comes forward to let me know. It would be helpful that I knew it was from a friend of hers rather than the dr office. It would be much more reassuring!!! Right now, I feel I can trust no one.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #18
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY View Post
And if someone from here told her, I hope that she comes forward to let me know. It would be helpful that I knew it was from a friend of hers rather than the dr office. It would be much more reassuring!!! Right now, I feel I can trust no one.
Did you ask SIL who she heard it from yet?

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #19
MommaLEB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No matter where she heard it from, it was kind of rude for her to email you about it. If you wanted her to know, you would have told her. Lots of tongue holding should have been done.

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #20
angelbabybailey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Do you use your screen name as your email as well? I know if you search for your screen name on google..it will pop up with tons of post from Diaperswappers but from other groups as well. If she was searching for info..it is definetly there. So sorry mama that happened! Hope you find out how..
angelbabybailey is offline   Reply With Quote