Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Registered Users
$5-$7 off sale:Mosaic Moon, Sugar Bubbie, and Dear Husband...selling my beloved yarn!

Since I am now a single mom, I need to sell some stuff to fund Christmas! As of Sat. Dec.8th, take $5 off the price of one...and $7 off the price of two or more!!

I can text pics, or email pics, but for the love of me, can't post pics mobile...sorry! I have also put them on Spots Corner with pics...my name on there is the same as here!

Blue Goblin BFL. 8oz. Colorway (already wound) with 2oz. matching Blue Goblin green trim (also wound) $65ppd- SOLD

8oz. (4-2oz. Skeins) BFL...I can't remember which four colorways...but boyish colors! $35ppd

Yggdrasil-World Tree MMR 8oz Colorway (already wound) $55ppd

Woodland Tale MMR 10oz. Colorway (already wound into 8 oz. and 2oz. balls)- I have another 6oz. or so too that I can sell if I have to! . $70ppd

Ceilidh MMR (only girly one I have- also already wound) $18 ppd

Brown Bear- Mountain Meadow 4oz Colorway $35 ppd

Marvel- Mountain Meadow 8oz colorway $65 ppd

Hungry Caterpillar BBR 4oz Colorway and a little over 2oz of matching blue trim (already wound). $30-SOLD

I honestly had no clue what to price these at...so I went by my horrible memory of what I paid! Lol! Please pm me with questions or for pics! Thanks!
Rachel: Loving mommy to DD born 7/7/05, and snuggle buddy to DS born 11/12/10. I am a single mama who is a full-time student, didn't circumcise DS, and am attempting to be a minimalist!

Last edited by greensolutions4life; 12-18-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Reduced prices
greensolutions4life is offline   Reply With Quote