Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #111
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ november 22- december 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
This month of "What is my body doing now?" continues. Cramping and very light spotting have continued. Then this morning my temp dropped out. I really don't wan't tomorrow to be CD1 only after 19 days. I know there is a temp dip after o. Mine usually is no lower than the cover line, but my temp this morning is well below my cover line. Here is my chart if anyone is board. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/2d367b
did anything change environmentally that you would have been cooler? are you positive you've ovulated already? the last two cycles were later than this. the spotting could be related to ovulation...are you dtd to cover your bases?

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #112
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar

did anything change environmentally that you would have been cooler? are you positive you've ovulated already? the last two cycles were later than this. the spotting could be related to ovulation...are you dtd to cover your bases?
Thanks for taking a look.
I definitely don't know if I ovulated already. Not really cooler last night and I even worked until 1030 last night so I was actually expecting it to be high. Just with the cramps and the spotting I figured I was having a fluke short cycle. I usually had a couple a year before I had my first kiddo. I have had more periods in the last 6 months than I had in the 6 years since I was TTC for DD!
Since charting I have ovulated anywhere from CD 15-25. Every month has been different. My LP has varied as well. The only hormone issues they have found is I have high prolactin levels. DS is still nursing, but they are even high for that so I guess that is what causes the wild variations.
Definitely have the DTD under control. I don't always remember to mark it. It really bugs DH when I plug in another time that I used him.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #113
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im out. We'll try again. AF finally showed up
Old 12-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #114
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Thanks for taking a look.
I definitely don't know if I ovulated already. Not really cooler last night and I even worked until 1030 last night so I was actually expecting it to be high. Just with the cramps and the spotting I figured I was having a fluke short cycle. I usually had a couple a year before I had my first kiddo. I have had more periods in the last 6 months than I had in the 6 years since I was TTC for DD!
Since charting I have ovulated anywhere from CD 15-25. Every month has been different. My LP has varied as well. The only hormone issues they have found is I have high prolactin levels. DS is still nursing, but they are even high for that so I guess that is what causes the wild variations.
Definitely have the DTD under control. I don't always remember to mark it. It really bugs DH when I plug in another time that I used him.
funny about hubs being shy...as for the prolactin, i know that can inhibit conception...one of the girls who was on ttc when i was years ago discovered high prolactin levels, medicated for them and conceived very quickly. she wasn't nursing, however, so i dont know how that would affect bf'ing...my guess, negatively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post

bummer, darlin...hope your next cycle provides.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #115
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm waiting to O and expecting it in the next couple of days.

YAY, DEANNA!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #116
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post
Sorry

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #117
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds
Boo. Hopefully she leaves quickly.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #118
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

somebody please tell me not to test at 6dpo.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #119
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
OmGosh!!! If you're wanting us to tell you not to test, then does that mean there might've been an oops?!?!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #120
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
There is no reason to test on 6 dpo, maybe 7 but not 6. Bwahaha. I had to resist this morning. Although My temp dropping even more helped with the decision to not. I wish someone could wave a magic wand and tell me what is going on with my body/temps. Cramps are worse today. So I guess I am either messed up or AF is coming soon.