Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Changes in Bowels?

Sorry for the TMI, but am I the only one who is not having constipation, but instead having waves of increased frequency? Its not diahreah but just more frequent and my belly hurts like its urgent. it comes in waves so im thinking when i get a surge in hormones?

Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
I have gone back and forth this entire pregnancy. I either dont go for days and days and days or multiple times a day(with a urgentcy!). I have no idea why.

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).

Last edited by my2sweets; 12-03-2012 at 09:30 AM.
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Re: Changes in Bowels?

I typically have this with pregnancy. I've never, ever had the constipation issues some ppl seem to get. In fact, b/c I go so often, I usually have loose stools, sometimes even diarrhea.

Every person/pg is different. Just stay hydrated and make sure you are eating healthy!
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

In the beginning I was really constipated, now I have very frequent very loose stools 2-3 times a day. I have IBS so I don't know if that is contributing to my unusual-ness or not.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
AniMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I had it as an early preggo symptom. It has since gone away and now I have the other.
AniMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I was constipated in early pregnancy and how I have what you are describing. It hits me quickly (just like the feeling when you realize your Mexican burrito did not agree with you). From what I understand it is totally normal but it does suck. You just have to get comfortable with finding a bathroom fast. I never used to do #2 in a public restroom (I am weird, I know...) but now I have no choice!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 View Post
Sorry for the TMI, but am I the only one who is not having constipation, but instead having waves of increased frequency? Its not diahreah but just more frequent and my belly hurts like its urgent. it comes in waves so im thinking when i get a surge in hormones?
Me! I've been going more often and I get some relief from my nausea after going, too.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

I know I already posted, but I wanted to say, I didn't have morning sickness, where I puked, I had this instead.

Suddenly, my stomach is turning, I feel like I'm going to vomit, I RUN full sprint to the toilet, only to realize once I'm there, it's the OTHER end that needs to be hanging over the seat.....

LOL sorry to be so graphic.

I obviously know what you mean. I never puked, with any of my 4 pregnancies. So I figured this was the other end of things... HAHA no pun intended....
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #9
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
I know I already posted, but I wanted to say, I didn't have morning sickness, where I puked, I had this instead.

Suddenly, my stomach is turning, I feel like I'm going to vomit, I RUN full sprint to the toilet, only to realize once I'm there, it's the OTHER end that needs to be hanging over the seat.....

LOL sorry to be so graphic.

I obviously know what you mean. I never puked, with any of my 4 pregnancies. So I figured this was the other end of things... HAHA no pun intended....
yeah i havent puked either.. just feel green somedays. I was thinking as I was on my 3rd trip to the bathroom today that I am having morning sickness out my bum LOL... some people puke, mine is the opposite end.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynitey View Post
In the beginning I was really constipated, now I have very frequent very loose stools 2-3 times a day. I have IBS so I don't know if that is contributing to my unusual-ness or not.
I have ibs also. I tend to go back and forth..