Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #51
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy for you!!!! But seriously... where did all that time go? How is it already December? And I'm so hyped to hear your name choice!
Isn't it funny how other people's pregnancies go faster than your own, even when you're pregnant at the same time? You both go through the same number of weeks in the same amount of time, but somehow the other person does it "faster" lol.

Advertisement

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #52
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post

I'm so sad. I don't want to do this again.
Prayers for a sticky bean! And welcome-hope you get to stay!

I can't believe either that it's December already. Time is crawling and flying at the same time (LOL makes no sense does it!?).

AFM-big news is that we found out for relatively sure that this is indeed a BOY! The goods were clearly visible on today's u/s at the perinatologist and since he has a good machine I think it is the final verdict. Which is fine by me even though a bit bittersweet because I'll never have another baby girl. (*heh* no winning because I know I'd have felt that way about a baby boy!) And baby appears to be 100% healthy. U/s took ages because baby would not hold still AT ALL. I had to laugh and tell the peri that he never really does-I feel movement all the time now and love it! It has become so much stronger this past week too and is now definite kicks between all the bubbles and rolling and stretching. It all makes up for me still feeling utterly lousy. Oh well-btdt x2 and will survive another HG pregnancy until birth a 3rd time.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #53
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay for a BOY, Ingrid!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #54
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Yeah, how come Andrea's pregnancy is going faster than mine?!

Ingrid - Congrats on the boy!

I've started analyzing tp again over here at 28w. Only bc I'm convinced I'm going to go into PTL any day now. We booked a 4d u/s at one of those fancy places for Dec 20th. I'll be at the end of my 29th week by then. Normally I wouldn't make an appt like that, but I really want the kids to experience it and I'm still upset that we didn't get hardly any good pics from our anatomy scan. Last baby so we're going for it. I'm excited!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #55
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nicole - how are things going today? How did the u/s go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-big news is that we found out for relatively sure that this is indeed a BOY!
Congrats!!!

Hiccup was moving a ton, too, and the tech was having a lot of trouble getting the right shots for measuring Troublemakers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
I've started analyzing tp again over here at 28w. Only bc I'm convinced I'm going to go into PTL any day now. We booked a 4d u/s at one of those fancy places for Dec 20th. I'll be at the end of my 29th week by then. Normally I wouldn't make an appt like that, but I really want the kids to experience it and I'm still upset that we didn't get hardly any good pics from our anatomy scan. Last baby so we're going for it. I'm excited!
Some days it still hits me and I'll be watching closely for a day or 2, then that anxiety will pass.
Have fun at the u/s - I bet the kids will love it!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #56
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry I couldn't get back here to update yesterday!

Ultrasound showed baby measuring perfectly with a perfect heartbeat. My cervix is long and closed and she found no reasons for me to be spotting.

That said, I had a little red spotting last night. My husband convinced me it was from the transvaginal ultrasound. Still hopeful!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #57
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ultrasound showed baby measuring perfectly with a perfect heartbeat. My cervix is long and closed and she found no reasons for me to be spotting.

That said, I had a little red spotting last night. My husband convinced me it was from the transvaginal ultrasound. Still hopeful!
that's wonderful!
sorry about the extra spotting - I agree with him, it was likely from the u/s. If they saw no reason for the spotting on u/s it seems likely that it was from your cervix, some broken blood vessel or something, and so if your cervix is sensitive right now a transvag u/s would cause more spotting. Makes sense to me, anyways.

that's all it is, and that it stays away now!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #58
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
I think we all suffer from the obsessive compulsive tp checking syndrome... I had to cold turkey quit tp analysis when I realized I was analyzing the colors of the fibers. Haha
Guilty of that here too! We are all a little crazy sometimes

Quote:
Sorry I couldn't get back here to update yesterday!

That's great! Keep positive mama. I had an episode of horrible bleeding with this one at 12 weeks, about an ounce at a time for 30 min. several times. I freaked out and ran in for an u/s, there she was waving back at me saying "sorry mom!". There are so many reasons for bleeding in early pregnancy, it is not always doomsday.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #59
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So somehow I never subscribed to this thread & I feel soooo out if touch! I tried to read thru & catch up with everyone. I think I need a nap now.

Congrats on all the boys!

Andrea...last color on the ticker?!? REALLY?!?! So excited!!!!

I am SO sick of doing the whole TP analysis, but its like an involuntary reflex.

AFM: I've made it to 8 wks...I hope. They did let me come in Tuesday & check. Baby had grown & was on track @ 7w3d & hr was up to 145 from 125. I bawled. But I've still had very little to no symptoms the rest of this week & felt really good...too good for my nerves, but it is what it is. I tell myself randomly throughout the day "I'm fine & my baby is fine." It helps a little. I still think about something being wrong, but I don't feel anxiety over it, kwim? I keep telling myself God is teaching me a lesson in faith by letting me feel this good.

I got my doppler at the beginning of the week. I'd love to hear about your experiences with it if you have any. How far along were you when you started using it & how far were you the first time you heard baby's hb? Just curious.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #60
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom
I got my doppler at the beginning of the week. I'd love to hear about your experiences with it if you have any. How far along were you when you started using it & how far were you the first time you heard baby's hb? Just curious.
I have one. I first found this baby's hb at 8 weeks (maybe sooner? Can't remember TBH) BUT it took forever and a day to find. I tried again the next day so DH could hear and could not find it. So, checking this early causes plenty of anxiety...although I did still feel really good that I did find it at one point at least. It probably took until week 10 before I could guarantee finding anything, and even then it could take 10+ minutes.

You also need to check really low, lower than most mamas think. I would kinda push down above my pubic bone and angle down, it that makes any sense.

I totally understand wanting to look for a hb this early, but be prepared to not find it...even if you have before. If your uterus is facing backwards, or if baby is in a tricky place, it is not unusual to not find it yet. Don't panic! (Ha!). If you DO find a strong hb, according to my doc, there's a 5% chance of miscarriage, which means 95% of babies are going to be fine, which are darn good odds.
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote