Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #121
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
I must be getting sick because I am so tired (not normal for me mid day) but it can't possibly be prego related cause I'm only 3 dpo.

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #122
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ november 22- december 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
There is no reason to test on 6 dpo, maybe 7 but not 6. Bwahaha. I had to resist this morning. Although My temp dropping even more helped with the decision to not. I wish someone could wave a magic wand and tell me what is going on with my body/temps. Cramps are worse today. So I guess I am either messed up or AF is coming soon.
I'm dealing with cramps too! Although, I'm CD15! I've never had cramps around O time. I've dealt with twinges and such but never full on AF type cramps. Sheesh! This is my fist cycle off of the pill so maybe that is why? Hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
I must be getting sick because I am so tired (not normal for me mid day) but it can't possibly be prego related cause I'm only 3 dpo.
Sorry your tired! It's hard to function with no energy. Have a cup of joe!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #123
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

OmGosh!!! If you're wanting us to tell you not to test, then does that mean there might've been an oops?!?!
There are always chances for us. We only do w/d and usually we DTD a few times around o...I am always hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh

There is no reason to test on 6 dpo, maybe 7 but not 6. Bwahaha. I had to resist this morning. Although My temp dropping even more helped with the decision to not. I wish someone could wave a magic wand and tell me what is going on with my body/temps. Cramps are worse today. So I guess I am either messed up or AF is coming soon.
I never said I was logical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
If you look at the top ten signs/symptoms reported on countdowntopregnancy.com, fatigue is number one for pretty much every dpo.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 12-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #124
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tawny- I wonder what is causing the cramps for you too? I guess being first cycle off the pill might explain it for you. Mine are coming in waves today, but I just can't get over how strong they are for mid cycle. I had some pink tinged "spotting" several times today. I guess time will tell.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #125
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hey ladies! I am officially here. Please move me to Waiting to O! CD 2 today. My tests came back all clear and we're ok from a timing standpoint so we are good to go. The last few months since we decided we were ready and weren't able to try felt so long! I hope it doesn't take as long as last time. I blamed my short LP on nursing when we were TTC DD, but it seems I am still 11-12 days even when I'm not nursing, so hopefully that won't be an issue. Fingers crossed.

Hugs and babydust all around!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #126
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
Hey ladies! I am officially here. Please move me to Waiting to O! CD 2 today. My tests came back all clear and we're ok from a timing standpoint so we are good to go. The last few months since we decided we were ready and weren't able to try felt so long! I hope it doesn't take as long as last time. I blamed my short LP on nursing when we were TTC DD, but it seems I am still 11-12 days even when I'm not nursing, so hopefully that won't be an issue. Fingers crossed.

Hugs and babydust all around!

Yay for the all clear. Wishing the best for you and a short TTC journey.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #127
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

new thread!

http://www.diaperswappers.com//forum...9#post16018249