Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #91
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
AFM: feeling 100% better. Fell asleep early last night, finally got a good night's sleep and am rehydrated, so I feel normal again - yay!

also lost a lb yesterday because the thought of food was gross. lol - tried to eat everything in the house for breakfast this morning, but had to stop when my stomach was like 'hello! I shrunk yesterday!!'
Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
This is my left rib/hip, its always red like this and itchy It's been almost 2 weeks. What do you think?
I think that looks really uncomfortable and I'd definitely be getting more advice than "put benadryl cream on it". If your MW won't see you for it, go to a Dr.
Maybe it's just PUPPS (and by just... I don't mean that it's nothing serious) but I'd want to know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
What about the xhicken pox virus....whats that rash calld?
Definitely not a chicken pox rash, and doesn't look like shingles either.

Love the santa pic!

Quote:
Do you mean Shingles? I had that actually right before I was pg with DS! Its not that, thats different it has a sort of weird scab, this is just bumps
I agree, though I haven't had shingles it doesn't look like the rashes from it I've seen.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #92
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Oh definitely! Well maybe you don't mind me pm-ing you if I have questions? I'm always looking for unbias resources Today his ENT said he wants to wait 2 months before we move forward with getting another hearing aid or doing anything for the other ear. Just to be sure everythings healed from his surgery.

Do you mean Shingles? I had that actually right before I was pg with DS! Its not that, thats different it has a sort of weird scab, this is just bumps And the more I research and think about it, ofcourse the worse it gets.

DF said its coming down at the farm place, I'm at work so hopefully the roads aren't bad getting home!
Feel free to PM if you want to chat, for sure!

Could it be just a contact dermatitis? I got that with DD1. It seemed like rash, but was just annoying bumpy skin irritation from who knows what....
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #93
babyrosie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That doesn't necessarily look like shingles to me either. However, shingles do start as itchy red bumps in a small area. At least mine did. I thought they were bug bites at first. Good times.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #94
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt
This is my left rib/hip, its always red like this and itchy It's been almost 2 weeks. What do you think?
It doesnt look like mine, but from what I remember some have bigger pustules than others. Sadly I think all you can do is wait and see. There isnt really anything you can do for pupps. Is the benedryl helping?
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #95
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

I hope it feels better soon, whatever it is hugs!!
Old 12-08-2012, 04:46 AM   #96
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Woke up at 3:30am with a bad leg cramp. Ugh. I forgot how bad those hurt. DH rubbed my legg for a long time and finally worked it out for me and then I got up and walked around and did not even try to go back to sleep, afraid it would happen again.

If it doesn't rain we are supposed to take our horses and be in the local Christmas parade today. I hope we get to go because we usually go to 3 of them a year, but this year we will only be able to make it to this one and the kids are so excited.

I am feeling her kick a lot every day and I love it!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #97
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6
Woke up at 3:30am with a bad leg cramp. Ugh. I forgot how bad those hurt. DH rubbed my legg for a long time and finally worked it out for me and then I got up and walked around and did not even try to go back to sleep, afraid it would happen again.

If it doesn't rain we are supposed to take our horses and be in the local Christmas parade today. I hope we get to go because we usually go to 3 of them a year, but this year we will only be able to make it to this one and the kids are so excited.

I am feeling her kick a lot every day and I love it!
Oww! Hope it feels ok today. I got bad leg cramps twice with DS and it hurt for days after. Parade sounds fun! I love parades.

Afm: i had another terrible night with sciatica nerve pain. Why does it only bother me when I am trying to sleep! I want to sleep on my back so bad...

Also, finally talked to my best friend! She had her first baby, a boy, on the 2nd. She sent me a few texts, but I had a feeling she had a c-sec and didn't want to bother her. So she saw that i was awake and on my phone and called me! So glad to hear from her. Cant wait to meet him! 9 days til I go home!
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:03 AM   #98
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6 View Post

Ouch. Sorry about the leg cramps. Do you like bananas? The potassium in them can help with leg cramping.

the weather holds out for you, that sounds like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Afm: i had another terrible night with sciatica nerve pain. Why does it only bother me when I am trying to sleep! I want to sleep on my back so bad...

Also, finally talked to my best friend! She had her first baby, a boy, on the 2nd. She sent me a few texts, but I had a feeling she had a c-sec and didn't want to bother her. So she saw that i was awake and on my phone and called me! So glad to hear from her. Cant wait to meet him! 9 days til I go home!
sciatica pain sucks.

That's exciting - both the new baby and only 9 more days! Have you got (or started to get) things packed up and ready to go?

AFM: We didn't get nearly as much snow as we were supposed to, and now they've decreased everything we're supposed to get today too. Boo. Stupid weather men.

I realized last night that I really need to get our Christmas cards ready and sent off - but we need to get the kids photos done first. (we do photos of each of them, and one all together, in front of the tree each year) So that may be in the plans for today. At least they've all got their Christmas outfits, so we can do it. Just have to get them all ready. And try to ignore the boys' hair - they need cuts!

Silver lining to today - we're having homemade waffles for breakfast
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #99
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

I did yoga last night and my sciatica hurts more today o.O

Hope it doesnt rain!!!

Dh is leaving for a one day hike/camping.....alone. Mskes me so freaking bitter. But oh well.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:07 AM   #100
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
I did yoga last night and my sciatica hurts more today o.O

Hope it doesnt rain!!!

Dh is leaving for a one day hike/camping.....alone. Mskes me so freaking bitter. But oh well.
yep....my DH is out hunting right now. It is raining a little, but I would rather be in that quiet tree stand in the rain than stuck in the house with 9 rowdy, loud, kids. My girls had 3 friends stay the night last night. I was up at 3:30 with that leg cramp, and they got up at 5am and have been going strong ever since....... This is gonna be a LONG day!