Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #31
raymark
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Im a little upset...should i be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof4forme! View Post
It's none of these .

I've decided to just leave it alone. She took the tags off yesterday and wore it (I had no idea so I'm assuming it doesn't work like the VS line). If she's happy, it's worth 20 bucks to me.

As for the comments about her age, she'll be 15 in just over 3 weeks. She wears make up, highlights her hair, and wears padded bras. I tell her she's more beautiful without it, but she likes it. She's also an honor student, was on the cheer team and tennis team, doesn't drink, smoke, or use drugs, and she talks to me about everything! I'd say if she wants me to buy her padded bras is the most of my worries with her...I'm doing a pretty good job!

I'm a bit annoyed with the unsoliticed parenting advise and rude comments you've gotten on a post asking about a transaction issue....I can imagine how you feel about it. We're not all living in 'Little House on the Prarie' times - good grief!

Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #32
NiNi
Registered Users

I could understand the misunderstanding (ha!) for people who are looking for a bombshell by VS bra, bombshell in the title would automatically make you think it was. For people who don't know about VS line, you'd think it was descriptive.

I cant say I think the seller was being misleading. She might not have even known about the VS line.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #33
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

OP I'm sorry you feel misled. I didn't know about the VS line, so maybe she didn't either. I hate to say it but if you didn't specifically ask if it was VS, you don't have any recourse. It stinks but lesson learned, right? As for the comments posted about OP's daughter that was rude and uncalled for. She didn't ask your opinion on that, so stow it.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #34
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof4forme! View Post
As for the comments about her age, she'll be 15 in just over 3 weeks. She wears make up, highlights her hair, and wears padded bras. I tell her she's more beautiful without it, but she likes it. She's also an honor student, was on the cheer team and tennis team, doesn't drink, smoke, or use drugs, and she talks to me about everything! I'd say if she wants me to buy her padded bras is the most of my worries with her...I'm doing a pretty good job!
:clap: I totally agree. There are MUCH worse things in the world. Most people who "don't believe in" falsifying curves aren't stuck with AA or A cup size breasts. I am barely an A cup and although I don't wear push up bras regularly I see no issue with them.

Your not a woman until people come out of your vagina and step on your dreams. Louis C.K.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #35
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymark View Post

I'm a bit annoyed with the unsoliticed parenting advise and rude comments you've gotten on a post asking about a transaction issue....I can imagine how you feel about it. We're not all living in 'Little House on the Prarie' times - good grief!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #36
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Post Re: Im a little upset...should i be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymark View Post

You're right. I'm going to go back and delete my snotty comment, sorry OP!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
Old 12-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #37
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymark

I don't think anyone gave parenting advice. And you never like anyone comments ray mark. Lol. I don't have a problem with you or anything/ No one said anything about my little prairie. You just like to get people revved up like that. Lol.

It's again, a public forum. And comments are not regulated to stay on the transaction subject. I came in here for the actual title. Not any other reason.

And I do find it craze-balls to buy a child a bra like that. I was all those things at 15. Lol. But my parents didn't also feel it earned me the right to sexualize my body at 15. But that's not the point. There was no parenting advice.. Anywhere here.... So.......
Old 12-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #38
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof4forme!

It's none of these .

I've decided to just leave it alone. She took the tags off yesterday and wore it (I had no idea so I'm assuming it doesn't work like the VS line). If she's happy, it's worth 20 bucks to me.

My point was that there are other bombshell bras out there, not just vs bras.
I just hate it that you bought it thinking you were getting one thing when in fact it was another. That always stinks. Not the sellers fault, but it still stinks! I am just glad your dd likes it.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #39
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
And on the plus side, you now know you can find her bras that she likes for $8 at TJ max instead of $24 THAT would make me extremely happy
Old 12-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #40
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I understand why the OP felt a little misled. It was not what she thought it was from the description.
I think a SELLER should mention what brand the product is they are selling. If a person was selling a Diaper and called it a 4.0 but never said it was a Bumenius or mentioned brand .......The buyer would be disappointed if they got something else that was not a BG 4.0 nor did it mention 4.0 anywhere on the tag.

Even though the OP has decided to keep the item, I think she should let the seller know that the item was not what she was expecting so it doesn't happen to others.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Closed Thread