Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #31
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy View Post

I ran out of bleach I have a diaper load going with just the detergent finger crossed that it both works as well on the diapers alone and my DD stays rash free...

Deanna
How did it go? I tried to use bleach in my prewash when I recently bought 3 brand new Bamboozles, and it left slight bleach marks on 2. I about cried I don't use bleach and it has been cleaning ok, but I haven't perfected my routine yet. I am terrified of using bleach after I feel like I ruined my brand new diaper splurges. My main issue is the sudding, but I am still using the rest of my Tide on regular laundry, so that may be where the suds are coming from.

Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #32
breast4my3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: OK...please tell me about Target Pristine Detergent I'm intrigued! Better than Ti

I have used umpteen million detergents so far and haven't found one I like for cd's yet. Glad I found this thread and I will be making this my next laundry purchase!

Last edited by breast4my3; 12-07-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: son hit enter for me.....
breast4my3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #33
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: OK...please tell me about Target Pristine Detergent I'm intrigued! Better than Ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybaby712 View Post
How did it go? I tried to use bleach in my prewash when I recently bought 3 brand new Bamboozles, and it left slight bleach marks on 2. I about cried I don't use bleach and it has been cleaning ok, but I haven't perfected my routine yet. I am terrified of using bleach after I feel like I ruined my brand new diaper splurges. My main issue is the sudding, but I am still using the rest of my Tide on regular laundry, so that may be where the suds are coming from.
so far every thing came out stain free and clean. SO far DD skin is looking great we even had at least one very messy diaper and no noticable redness even then.

Deanna

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #34
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinande View Post
I have not used Tide, even on my regular laundry, so I am no help there. But I have been using the Target pristine clean for a couple months and am really happy with it. It rinses cleaner and gets rid of stains better than ecosprout, which is what I used to use on my diapers. I did have to play around with my routine a bit, but I started adding bleach to every prerinse and increased the amount of detergent I use, and now i couldn't be happier with how clean my diapers are.
Is target pristine clean a powder or liquid detergent?
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #35
alisonsjulejb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's a liquid!!
alisonsjulejb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #36
fluffycheeks
Registered Users
seller

It's a liquid.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #37
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffycheeks
It's a liquid.
Okay thanks.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #38
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Got some at Target last night, and it was right where you all said it would be
I cleaned my washing machine with a vinegar soak, then bleach soak, and now the diapers have gone through a warm prewash, then another warm prewash with a tiny bit of the clean pristine lavendar, hot wash/cold rinse with up to the second set of lines of clean pristine, hot wash....they are agitating now and there are still suds, so I think I will stop the washer after the spin (before the cold rinse) and keep doing that with plain hot washes til the water seems clean and there are no suds...?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
raagen
Registered Users
seller

Is it okay to use in HE machines? If so, I'm taking my tide back to try this.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #40
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
Got some at Target last night, and it was right where you all said it would be
I cleaned my washing machine with a vinegar soak, then bleach soak, and now the diapers have gone through a warm prewash, then another warm prewash with a tiny bit of the clean pristine lavendar, hot wash/cold rinse with up to the second set of lines of clean pristine, hot wash....they are agitating now and there are still suds, so I think I will stop the washer after the spin (before the cold rinse) and keep doing that with plain hot washes til the water seems clean and there are no suds...?
Its a plan, I found this detergent sudding a lot at first but after some use started getting much much less. Its now hands down the cleanest rinsing detergent Ive used to date. So I think it was old stuff getting removed.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote