Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia
I understand why the OP felt a little misled. It was not what she thought it was from the description.
I think a SELLER should mention what brand the product is they are selling. If a person was selling a Diaper and called it a 4.0 but never said it was a Bumenius or mentioned brand .......The buyer would be disappointed if they got something else that was not a BG 4.0 nor did it mention 4.0 anywhere on the tag.

Even though the OP has decided to keep the item, I think she should let the seller know that the item was not what she was expecting so it doesn't happen to others.
I understand what you are saying, but the seller did describe it correctly as a bombshell. Bombshell is a description of a type of bra, not necessarily a brand. The op incorrectly assumed it was vs because I am guessing she knew vs had a bombshell bra.
I googled bombshell bra and within seconds I was shown several brands of bombshell bras.
If the seller had specifically said VS that would be a different story.
The seller can not be held responsible if a buyer is not familiar with what they are buying. I am sure if op had asked they would have told her.
wet bags,snack bags,super hero capes, dino tails, tutus ,crayon rolls, tote bags,cloth diaper key chains,kid's aprons, car roll ups, and much more!