Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #31
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 3-Dec. 9

Jennifer, today I am 10 weeks on the nose and still too hesitant to put anything in my siggie. The ickies haven't been nearly as bad for the past couple of days so I'm a little anxious and trying not to think morbid thoughts. I keep telling myself, "Well, no one has fallen out of you yet." I have a warped sense of humor.

Welcome Hollydawn. Yay for a good ultrasound. May you have a reassuring, not too sick 9 months.

Deanna. I totally understand. Keep yourself busy and try to stay positive. It sort of works for me. I go back to the OB the first week of January to hear a hb on doppler. It seems so far away!

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #32
smiling.politely
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by themrshunt View Post
Great idea! I am so sorry for your losses. I have never experienced that so I can only imagine how difficult that must be. I hope you get your ultrasound, sounds like I have a bunch of those in my future.

AFM: I feel sick pretty much 24/7 right now. It is so bad that I start dry heaving whenever I get up to walk to the bathroom. I am so grateful my sister lives close and she has basically just taken DS in and is keeping him for me. I had him for a few hours Saturday and I about lost it when he had a poopy diaper, I feel so guilty that I can't take car elf him right now but I am glad that he is happy when he is with her and not missing me.
We had planned on having a homebirth this time around but with it being twins my midwife doesn't sound too keen on the idea so now I have to start looking for an OB that will allow me to have the birth I want. Do you usually just call and make a consultation appointment with a couple OBs and interview them? I've never done anything like this so I am kind of lost. I just know we are going to be praying long and hard for two vertex babies.
Have you tried a birthing center? Also, crackers at bedside, eating them before you get up?
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #33
smiling.politely
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn View Post
Hi everyone! Joining. Originally thought I might be due in August but conceived while nursing and didn't have my cycle back yet. Ultrasound confirmed a due date of July 17th. Heartbeat in the 150s.

Congrats to all!
According to my LMP etc, that is the day that I am due!
Old 12-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #34
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
I go back to the OB the first week of January to hear a hb on doppler. It seems so far away!
There is NO WAY I could wait that long!!!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #35
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New thread
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1471142

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote