Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #11
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help me love this!

((hugs)). I'm so mad at your FIL for you!!! Not cool on his part! I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to pay rent to live in an unlivable house!

And your priority is sooo right on. If having family be first means moving back to the city, for your family, then that is what you should do. The boys will only live with you for such a short amount of time and Papa's are so important in a boy's life! My boys get to be with DH more because of the farm as they get older, but that would be so sad if it were the opposite.

Maybe living simpler for you during this stage in life will be keeping up from scratch cooking, gardening and canning, and enjoying your family life and those beautiful boys of yours!

Advertisement

raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #12
missc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me love this!

I ditto RCB...how difficult a decision and so maddening that he couldn't have been up front with you first! But you definately have to do what's right for your family at this time.
Blessings on you and your family in this time, I hope everything settles for you guys soon.