Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #71
kbjohnsonfam
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Hi mamas!! Can I join y'all? I'm about 5 weeks pregnant after losing a baby at almost 10 weeks just this last October. I had about a 45 day cycle after the d&c and was pregnant again! We are thrilled, but I am, like most of you gals, SOOO nervous. I felt great my last pregnancy, the loss, so now that I feel good now too, I think there is something wrong!

I have 2 boys, ages 1 and 3. Two totally different pregnancies, one super easy, feeling great the whole time and the other, terrible, super sick until 26 weeks. so I know it could just be another easy pregnancy.

anyway, Ive been around DS, mostly a lurker, for a bit and recognize a lot of you mamas! I hope you all the best!

Andrea, I can't believe you are almost due with your rainbow baby!!I remember crying on Christmas eve last year for you.

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 AM   #72
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Welcome K! Hope you have a sticky baby in there.

Re doppler-I found this baby at right around 9w. Make sure your bladder is relatively full as it helps push the uterus up. And yes look WAYYYYYY low. I actually found it easier to find the HB between 9-12w than it is now. My baby is so active that I find it for a second and then it's gone because baby moves. Since I feel the movement now it's no biggie though

Andrea ((((Hugs)))) Hope you manage what you want to do before baby comes and are able to lower your stress. This can't be easy for you!

AFM-had a really, really bad day yesterday HG wise which was the worst possible timing because DS has his birthday party today. Oh well-house just won't be as tidy as I want. (thanks to the cleaning fairy it's clean at least :P ) I decided to just throw all the junk in our bedroom and close the door. Works, right? And only one cake, no muffins. The kids will survive and still have fun I hope!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #73
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Well, I guess I could at least put THAT back.
there we go!

more and for some comfort and peace for you through the coming weeks, Andrea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbjohnsonfam View Post
Hi mamas!! Can I join y'all? I'm about 5 weeks pregnant after losing a baby at almost 10 weeks just this last October.
Congrats on your new bean. Many for your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-had a really, really bad day yesterday HG wise which was the worst possible timing because DS has his birthday party today. Oh well-house just won't be as tidy as I want. (thanks to the cleaning fairy it's clean at least :P ) I decided to just throw all the junk in our bedroom and close the door. Works, right? And only one cake, no muffins. The kids will survive and still have fun I hope!
Oh boo. That stinks. Good luck for today and the party - I'm sure the kids will have fun no matter what. I always stress about things not being exactly how I want them... and then the birthday kid will always say afterwards that they had the best party ever or something like that, and I realize, they don't care about all the little things - they're just happy that they had some friends to celebrate with!
I sure hope your HG starts letting up over the next few weeks.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #74
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Andrea, I'll be praying for you to find peace and stay calm. Everything is going to be perfect, I just know it!! And P.S. glad to see that ticker back!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #75
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I want baby to stay in for at least another 2-ish weeks (because there's still some stuff for me to do to get ready), but I am taking a break from "official board business" and I couldn't put that note in my siggy and still keep the rest of it and stay within the four-line limit, so I just took it all out (and saved it elsewhere). I'm having some serious mental issues, like social anxiety (which I've had pretty much my whole life), and possibly PTSD and possibly depression, so I'm trying to cut out little bits of stress until after this baby comes.
Andrea, I can completely empathize with you. Last night I had multiple anxiety attacks and felt so emotionally drained but anxious. I have severe PTSD after my loss and it's really starting to come back at this point in my pregnancy. We're really close in dates (I think we have the same due date), so maybe it's hormonal?? I've been limiting my online time and especially Facebook time and I find it's helping. Best of luck to you!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #76
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I HAD NAUSEA!!! For about 2 hrs late this afternoon. It was pretty bad actually...like ran to the bathroom a couple times bad. I feel like a total weirdo being excited about puking! Lol

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #77
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Andrea, I can completely empathize with you. Last night I had multiple anxiety attacks and felt so emotionally drained but anxious. I have severe PTSD after my loss and it's really starting to come back at this point in my pregnancy. We're really close in dates (I think we have the same due date), so maybe it's hormonal?? I've been limiting my online time and especially Facebook time and I find it's helping. Best of luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
I HAD NAUSEA!!! For about 2 hrs late this afternoon. It was pretty bad actually...like ran to the bathroom a couple times bad. I feel like a total weirdo being excited about puking! Lol
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 AM   #78
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Went in for IV fluids today---bad case of food poisoning---and at 15 weeks not only did baby kick so hard that the DOCTOR felt it on the outside hard enough to make him jump and giggle, but we also learned:

ITS A GIRL!

*mind blown*
after 4 years of boy, I'm totally just...wow! My gut says its right, but its going to be soooo different!

DS WAS RIGHT!!!
He has sworn she was a girl since he found out I was pregnant (at 4 weeks)!!!

Crotch shot:

And our bedding (only big purchase besides carseat which is a Diono Radian R120 or RXT):

http://m.target.com/p/bacati-botanic...c/-/A-12132972

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #79
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Welcome, K! Glad you found us, but sorry you had to.

Deanna - Yay for nausea! That seems so wrong to say.

Marie - Congrats! I have no idea what I'm looking at in that photo so I'll go with what you say, LOL!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #80
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

DP
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote