Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 9th - December 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiepie View Post
Question of the week: We actually celebrate Chanukah, not Christmas...so we are on day 2 right now. ((No, I am not Jewish)) We've just been having a great time opening gifts, playing dreidel and having yummy foods.

We all have a slight cold here (except dh) and it makes me sad to see my little man feeling so icky.

Thanks for adding me!!
Sounds fun! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #12
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

What's left?
We rearranged the livingroom today and put up the tree. (We do fake). Normally we put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving but didn't. I made cloth bags last year... so NO WRAPPING! We just plop the gifts in a fabric bag and tie. I have a few more gifts to make/sew. We are buying DS a bike so we have not got it yet due to no place to hide it. (DH is going to get it and put it in the garage a few days before Christmas. ) I also need to make DD's Christmas dress. I need to send off a package to the inlaws but haven't because I feel like I need to add more. I also need to get some little bags ready for DS's holiday party on the 13th. With DD walking and starting to potty train, she doesn't really give me much time to do things.

Still no AF and tests are neg.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:33 AM   #13
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
What's left?
We rearranged the livingroom today and put up the tree. (We do fake). Normally we put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving but didn't. I made cloth bags last year... so NO WRAPPING! We just plop the gifts in a fabric bag and tie. I have a few more gifts to make/sew. We are buying DS a bike so we have not got it yet due to no place to hide it. (DH is going to get it and put it in the garage a few days before Christmas. ) I also need to make DD's Christmas dress. I need to send off a package to the inlaws but haven't because I feel like I need to add more. I also need to get some little bags ready for DS's holiday party on the 13th. With DD walking and starting to potty train, she doesn't really give me much time to do things.

Still no AF and tests are neg.
Sounds like you have a plan mama I really like the idea of the bags...I may need to steal that from you

AFM: So I am pretty sure I FINALLY got my first ppaf this morning. I had a false alarm a month or so ago, but this time feels real, so fingers crossed. I am really hoping this is it, because it will be so nice to know where I am in my cycle.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 AM   #14
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:

Question of the week: Are you all ready for the holidays? What do you have left to do to prepare?

I'm no where near ready as far as wrapping presents/baking/etc....but I've got almost all of my shopping done. Need to do some crafting but the house is decorated and we are already in holiday mode! We do a daily advent activity each day to keep us in the Christmas mindset all month!

So, I need someplace to hang out & chat and I figured this is probably the best place with what I've got going on....

I struggled with infertility before my 3 yo was born, and had one miscarriage.

When he was 14 months old, on my 2nd PP cycle, I was super-mega-surprised to find out I was pregnant!

That cycle started on Nov. 16, 2010 and ended with my adorable Vinnie being born in August.

Well, I had one weird fluke of a AF back in march & then nothing until this fall.

Then I had 2 cycles, the current one which started on Nov. 16, 2012.

Now, we do typically use condoms, if we KNOW I'm near O since we aren't really TRYING & that's about the only time of the month I even feel like DTD.

But, for some reason this month, DH was just "forgetful" and we managed to DTD 6 times, 4 of which were definitely during O week.

So, now I'm in the 2WW and not sure if I'm HOPING to be pregnant or not be pregnant. :/

Here's my chart.

Pregnancy is HARD on me. Like IV nutrition/zofran/fluids hard.

But, 2 of my good friends just had babies and I've definitely go baby brain.

Do ya'll mind if I hang out with you until some ICs get here & I can start testing?

I'm already thinking ahead to, "what if I AM pregnant....how will I tell DH?"

He got super pissed that I told my due-date group friends (from my 3 yo's due date club) before I told him that I was pregnant with Vinnie. BUT, I honestly didn't think it was possible at the time & they are the ones who put all my symptoms together & told me to test.

This time around, they will all know I'm testing & be itching to see the tests. Negative tests I can show them...but if its positive I have to tell my husband first.

BUT, then he was also mad at me that I just called him at work & said, "Guess what? I'm pregnant." (he thought I was kidding at first--who JOKES about that?)

Anyway, I will need a CUTE, QUICK way to tell him, so that I can get on with telling my due-date club friends if I am.

He works on the Naval Station, so seeing him at work is not possible.

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #15
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What do ya'll think? Idea for telling DH *IF* I am pregnant...

We could have my friend's oldest standing with Luke, with a sign around his neck/in front of him that says #1...

then her 2nd child with Vinnie (might have to put Vin in the stroller) and a sign that says #2

and then her youngest with the #3 sign & an arrow pointing at me with a bulls-eye sign on my belly.

She is military & can get me on base, but not into DH's building....but he could look out the window & see us or come down.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #16
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachinAuntie View Post

We could have my friend's oldest standing with Luke, with a sign around his neck/in front of him that says #1...

then her 2nd child with Vinnie (might have to put Vin in the stroller) and a sign that says #2

and then her youngest with the #3 sign & an arrow pointing at me with a bulls-eye sign on my belly.

She is military & can get me on base, but not into DH's building....but he could look out the window & see us or come down.
That sounds cute!!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #17
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

But wouldn't your friend find out before your DH that way? I told a BFF before DH once and it didn't go over well with him either.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #18
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post

But wouldn't your friend find out before your DH that way? I told a BFF before DH once and it didn't go over well with him either.
I didn't even think of that, lol. You'll have to come up with something new. Maybe wait until he gets home and have the kids wearing shirts with the numbers and you wearing the final number on your chest with an arrow pointing down?
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #19
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well poo, I didn't think of that either. Maybe he would forgive that tho since it would be part of his surprise?

I'm thinking I ether need to get upearly and test before he leaves for work each day or find a way to tell him via a picture text.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #20
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
So, I need someplace to hang out & chat and I figured this is probably the best place with what I've got going on....

I struggled with infertility before my 3 yo was born, and had one miscarriage.

When he was 14 months old, on my 2nd PP cycle, I was super-mega-surprised to find out I was pregnant!

That cycle started on Nov. 16, 2010 and ended with my adorable Vinnie being born in August.

Well, I had one weird fluke of a AF back in march & then nothing until this fall.

Then I had 2 cycles, the current one which started on Nov. 16, 2012.

Now, we do typically use condoms, if we KNOW I'm near O since we aren't really TRYING & that's about the only time of the month I even feel like DTD.

But, for some reason this month, DH was just "forgetful" and we managed to DTD 6 times, 4 of which were definitely during O week.

So, now I'm in the 2WW and not sure if I'm HOPING to be pregnant or not be pregnant. :/

Here's my chart.

Pregnancy is HARD on me. Like IV nutrition/zofran/fluids hard.

But, 2 of my good friends just had babies and I've definitely go baby brain.

Do ya'll mind if I hang out with you until some ICs get here & I can start testing?

I'm already thinking ahead to, "what if I AM pregnant....how will I tell DH?"

He got super pissed that I told my due-date group friends (from my 3 yo's due date club) before I told him that I was pregnant with Vinnie. BUT, I honestly didn't think it was possible at the time & they are the ones who put all my symptoms together & told me to test.

This time around, they will all know I'm testing & be itching to see the tests. Negative tests I can show them...but if its positive I have to tell my husband first.

BUT, then he was also mad at me that I just called him at work & said, "Guess what? I'm pregnant." (he thought I was kidding at first--who JOKES about that?)

Anyway, I will need a CUTE, QUICK way to tell him, so that I can get on with telling my due-date club friends if I am.

He works on the Naval Station, so seeing him at work is not possible.
I don't have any cute ideas, but I hope you find out soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
Sounds like you have a plan mama I really like the idea of the bags...I may need to steal that from you

AFM: So I am pretty sure I FINALLY got my first ppaf this morning. I had a false alarm a month or so ago, but this time feels real, so fingers crossed. I am really hoping this is it, because it will be so nice to know where I am in my cycle.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Yay for PPAF! I love when I am able to start tracking my cycles again too.

AFM: I'm a day late. But I think it's just a fluke cycle thing. Since my first PPAF I've ovulated on day 21 or 22 and had a 6-7 day LP. My normal is 11-12 days, and this always happens while I'm breastfeeding and slowly returns to normal. Well this month I O'd on day 14 and am on LP day 8! So of course I'm thinking I'm pregnant, but it's more than likely just the fact that my cycles are regulating. I'll probably get a test tonight just for fun.

I had 2 little ones up all night sick with this cold, and I have it now myself. So we are taking it easy today.