Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
RJ6Mommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lotto of Medium/Large AIO Dreameze, Ragababe, and Blissful Booty

My favorite Birthday memory would be when I turned seven and I had a slumber party with my friends. I remember this party because I usually did not get parties with friends because my Birthday was always at Christmas break.

As an adult my favorite memories are of mychildrens firstBirthdays.

Advertisement

Erin married to Justin since 3/2/02 , EBF, CDing, BWing, vaxing, SAHM to 7 Kids, 6 on earth and 1 in heaven. Ruben James 9/10/99 , Robert Justin 10/5/02 , Rebecca Joy 12/5/03 , Raychel Jolee 3/30/05 , **Russell Jack RIP 12/14/06**, Rylan Josiah 7/3/08 , Ramsee Jayce 4/24/11
RJ6Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #12
doodah
Registered Users
seller

Please let me enter! as for a favorite bday memory, today is my daughters 5th birthday and I hope to make some good memories this afternoon!!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #13
momof2_2
Registered Users

i'd like to enter. my fav. b-day memory is when my dad was working out of town and could not come home so he had flowers sent to my school.
momof2_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #14
luvthefluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

when i was in 1st grade my best friend had moved far far away and it broke my heart. in 2nd grade it was my birthday and i was in the bathroom. when i walked out of the bathroom my best friend was standing right outside the door. i screamed and cried like a baby out of happiness. my mom had her come for my birthday. she stayed the whole weekend and my mom took us to see jurassic park
Old 12-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #15
vrclay
Registered Users
seller

My favorite birthday memory was the birthday before i had kids. My husband asked what I wanted to do for my birthday - I said go to CHuck E CHeese. So we did. I borrowed my friends 4 kids and her minivan and we had a great time.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #16
Reillysmama
Registered Users

My birthday is November 23 so all of my birthdays are memorable because it always falls around the time of my favorite holiday, thanksgiving. I live that it is only about getting together with family and doesn't have the hassle of gift giving.
Reillysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #17
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would like to enter. Thank you for your awesomeness

My favorite birthday was my 16th. My grandparents drove an hour to hand deliver me a dozen roses. It was extra special because I never received birthday presents, and also my gram is not a flower person and thinks they are a waste of money. I felt so, so special!

Happy birthday to your DD!

Last edited by adjroberts; 12-13-2012 at 02:11 PM.
adjroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #18
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

I'd like to enter please!

My favorite bday memory was my 30th birthday when I was about 6 months pregnant with my DS. My hubby surprised me by taking me to lake tahoe & had rented any awesome lake front house for all our friends & family. Super fun & prefect for a preggo
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #19
willowmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: Lotto of Medium/Large AIO Dreameze, Ragababe, and Blissful Booty

The best birthday memory I have is when I turned 10. My family was very poor and I was in love with Playing music. I spent the night at a friends and came home to my own trombone the next day! I couldn't believe it because we were never able to buy instruments, I felt like the luckiest kid around!!! I would like to try some AIO's, so enter me please!
willowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:51 AM   #20
QuietLotus
Registered Users
seller

I had never had a serious birthday party, at least not one that I can remember (there are some pictures of a pretty big party my mother threw for me when I was about four, but I don't recall it.) In 2010 my husband went to jail for a year and half. I was crushed. I was a SAHM before that and had to take his position at our local glass store. My co-workers became my best friends and I wasn't so sad anymore. That summer they threw me a HUGE surprise bash for my 24th birthday. They baked me a cake, had all sorts of fun goodies and drinks, a giant bonfire and awesome music. We danced all night long. I had such a blast. Just thinking about it puts a huge smile on my face. I never felt so loved by so many people before. It was great!
QuietLotus is offline   Reply With Quote