|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-10-2012, 11:39 PM||#1|
NB Fitteds For Sale!
Kidalog Hemp Fitteds - $35ppd for all 6 or $6ppd each
- I LOVED these fitteds! They have 2 rows of velcro on the front for adjustability. Good strong elastic and velcro. Didn't leave red marks on my big boy. Best of all, they NEVER leaked!
Dalmation spots snapless fitted - $6ppd
-Unknown WAHM. Very well made! Snapless fitted. I used a snappi with it and didn't have any issues. Didn't fit my 11lber for very long but had a great fit while it did. Great elastic!
I also have 2 NB covers FFS with any purchase.
- Elastic still in good condition. Velcro works well. These just aren't "pretty" anymore.
All items are in EUC - VGUC except for FFS items. There is some EBF poop staining on some of the diapers that will probably wash/sun out. Snaps and elastic are all in great condition. All items are clean from a smoke/pet free home.
Blue/Gold unknown WAHM Fitted - $5ppd
- I was skeptical of this one when I bought it but it worked great! Good fit for a larger NB (8+lbs). Would probably fit a smaller NB too but don't know for sure. I loved how long it fit him too! Cotton outer, looks and feels like bamboo velour inner but I could be wrong. Absorbent material appears to be microfiber. Very absorbent and works great!
2 Blue and 1 green sherpa fitteds FFS with any purchase
- Elastic is shot but snaps work great. Good absorbency. I loved these with my YDD (b4 the elastic relaxed). I did use them occasionally with DS, despite the elastic being shot. They work well and the snaps are still strong. Used as contours rather than true fitteds, they're great and still have lots of life left.
White BG Bamboo Fitteds - $18ppd for all 3 or $7ppd each
- EUC, velcro and elastic still strong. These are great NB fitteds. VERY soft!
Care Bears fitted - $9ppd
-I don't know who made this WAHM fitted but it was awesome! Very well made! Side Snapping with umbilical cord snap down. Great fit but didn't last long for us (11lber at birth). Would be great for smaller NBs.
~Amy Eddie: Heather (1/7/2007), Mikayla (11/4/2009), an angel baby (3/29/11), and Michael Edward(3/22/12) We are now expecting baby #4 in January 2014!!!
Last edited by *LizziesLoops*; 12-13-2012 at 10:09 PM.