Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #251
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I am 139.6 today!!!! I cannot believe I am a lb away from my pre-preggo weight with DS2!! I have not seen this weight since I was TTCing him.
That is awesome!

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #252
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I ate two frosted cake donuts this am. I am so stressed and eating my way through it. I need to not gain! We're grilling for lunch (yes, in two feet of snow), and I need to stick to a chicken breast and salad.... no burger for me!! Help me stay strong.
On another note I take that as a no one does apa style writing??? Eeeeeek.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
Abby, SAHM mom to Maddy (10), Benny (7), Annie (3.5),and Joshy (1). Wife to my traveling hub for 11 years! Almost FT student (2nd time around). My life is not perfect, but I keep telling myself if I say it enough I will believe it!
MyPerfectLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #253
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
I am 139.6 today!!!! I cannot believe I am a lb away from my pre-preggo weight with DS2!! I have not seen this weight since I was TTCing him.
That is AWESOME!!

I am up .6, but you know what? I'm down 14.8 pounds in a month (and that's with 5 cheat days). So I'm going to be happy about that. I'm almost to P3 of my diet (WOOHOO!), and sadly, the thing I'm most excited about? Oil and vinegar on my salads. Yup. Now if I could just find another job....
Old 12-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #254
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by breefawn View Post
That is AWESOME!!

I am up .6, but you know what? I'm down 14.8 pounds in a month (and that's with 5 cheat days). So I'm going to be happy about that. I'm almost to P3 of my diet (WOOHOO!), and sadly, the thing I'm most excited about? Oil and vinegar on my salads. Yup. Now if I could just find another job....
That is a fantastic loss!! I hope you find another job ASAP!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 AM   #255
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife

Werd.
I did ok this weekend even while traveling! Didn't lose, but didn't gain.
Nervous about this next weekend, and this week. I'm finishing a masters program this week, presentation next weekend. I'm a monster procrastinator, and I still have to write chapters 1 & 6 and edit 2, 4, and 5. I'm a stress eater. In fact, I was so stressed this am that I ate all of my calories in S'more poptarts before noon. 8 200 calorie poptarts . WTH? Who does that??? Major food issues. Anyhow, i kept under my calorie goal and worked out, too (well, shoveling snow - we got 12" and it's still coming down!)
On another note, anyone a pro at APA and love editing? :grin:

I'm better w apa than mla. But since I have had to use MLA lately I'm afraid it woul be a mess. You can get free trials to apa editors online, which rock.

Last edited by Numommy; 12-11-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #256
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yea Kimmie! I'm back up to 147. ...hmm probably gonna be that tequila night last night w the hubs... hella fun though!
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #257
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy View Post
Yea Kimmie! I'm back up to 147. ...hmm probably gonna be that tequila night last night w the hubs... hella fun though!
Every time I drink with DH I gain 2-4 lbs the next day. Dehydration and carbs. It will take a day or 2 of water, but will go away.

Ever have one of those "friends" who have no life experience, little education, but know EVERYTHING!!!??? She just had her fist baby and knows it all, although I am on number 4 and one has managed to survive and thrive to 15 yrs.

Today I posted on FB how much I have lost. She commented on how she has not lost a pound and is bummed. I talked about eating healthy, avoiding certain foods, drinking water not soda, etc. All the things we all have been doing to improve our health and weight. She told me I am wrong and it is only portions and drinking any liquids. Yet I have lost over 50 lbs and her none. She also was telling me about Weight Watchers (wrong info) which I am a member of and she is not. Really??? Does anyone else have these people in their lives. Sorry to vent, but honestly, she drives me crazy and the only reason I have her on FB is because she is the soon to be DIL of a GOOD friend who is my sons' respite worker.

Last edited by l_Kimmie_l; 12-11-2012 at 10:18 AM.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #258
addiecakes
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
YAY!!! Great job!
addiecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #259
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife
I ate two frosted cake donuts this am. I am so stressed and eating my way through it. I need to not gain! We're grilling for lunch (yes, in two feet of snow), and I need to stick to a chicken breast and salad.... no burger for me!! Help me stay strong.
On another note I take that as a no one does apa style writing??? Eeeeeek.....

You can do it! And, it's been a few years since my last English class so I'd probably be no help. Sorry

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 12-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #260
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2jack

I am! Down 1 pound from last Monday. Last night I was going thru the before and current thread and it was very motivating
Yay!!!! I was going through that section the other day too very motivating.

Quote:
I though you were close when you piste your weight in MFP this morning. Sorry it to so long to congratulate you. I was at the gym!!! I am sonorous if you way to goo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breefawn

That is AWESOME!!

You have done amazing work!! Keep it up and that .6 will go away quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy
It will go quick enough remember water is the key.

Quote:

Every time I drink with DH I gain 2-4 lbs the next day. Dehydration and carbs. It will take a day or 2 of water, but will go away.

Ever have one of those "friends" who have no life experience, little education, but know EVERYTHING!!!??? She just had her fist baby and knows it all, although I am on number 4 and one has managed to survive and thrive to 15 yrs.

Today I posted on FB how much I have lost. She commented on how she has not lost a pound and is bummed. I talked about eating healthy, avoiding certain foods, drinking water not soda, etc. All the things we all have been doing to improve our health and weight. She told me I am wrong and it is only portions and drinking any liquids. Yet I have lost over 50 lbs and her none. She also was telling me about Weight Watchers (wrong info) which I am a member of and she is not. Really??? Does anyone else have these people in their lives. Sorry to vent, but honestly, she drives me crazy and the only reason I have her on FB is because she is the soon to be DIL of a GOOD friend who is my sons' respite worker.
Kimmie I have had a friend like that. It's funny how some people are like that. Many dr tell you it's all portions but the truth is its what you eat and drink too. Good for you losing as much as you have. When she is ready to really start losing he will listen she's just not there yet.