Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #231
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

You can still get allergy shots while pregnant. I took them the whole time I was pregnant with DS.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Oh thank you! I still don't know if I am, but at least I know either way the shots are okay. Thanks and congrats on your BFP!

Advertisement

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #232
Danielle0407
Registered Users

Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

I'm still in the tww too. I'm becoming so discouraged. My miscarriage was in August, and I still haven't gotten a BFP since. I feel like this isn't our month tho. No symptoms yet.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #233
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Bfn this morning. Beware of the dye trick ladies. Gave me a false positive.
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #234
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It probably was a good thing that I ended up testing a day early....So Sorry MyGloryLife for cheating!!! Took DS in for his 12m. well check. He still isn't pulling up to a standing position, so his ped sent him to the hossy to have x-rays done of his spine. He thinks that there is a possiblility of him having a very mild form of spina bifida. Because of the test this morning, I couldn't stay in the room with him for his x-rays, but at least I knew. Now just waiting the results to see if we'll go to a pediatric neurologist or a pedatric neurosurgon (sp?). Please keep him in your prayers.

Becaue of the hormones and the shock of his appointment I've been nothing but a terriable mess!!! I'm not ready to move over to the pg boards quite yet. I'll try to keep the NTNP thread updated and here as well. Thanks mamas for all the congrats!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #235
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
Yay Katie! I'm so happy for you!

I guess I'm added to the 2WW. I feel crazy to be thrown in here the cycle after my m/c, but I suppose I should have been more adamant about DH using protection in case I was wrong about when I would O, which I guess I was.

I got a positive OPK around 5pm on the 5th, DTD around 10pm the 7th. I'm not sure when you're meant to "dry up" after ovulation, but (sorry) things have still been very wet.

I'm meant to get allergy shots this week, but now I don't know if I should in case I am pregnant. Hubs won't be happy if I am pregnant, so I don't want to tell him that I might be. I'd rather wait, find out either way, then tell him at a good time. Ds is 4 next month and DD is 2 a few days before DS (yes, May 17th seems to be the magic date at our house).

I hate to say it....but I'm secretly hoping you are so that we'll be in the same DDC, although I know you guys were tta. KUP!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #236
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Last edited by danigrace05; 12-11-2012 at 09:59 PM.
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #237
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

katie-that is sooo not a squinter.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #238
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
It probably was a good thing that I ended up testing a day early....So Sorry MyGloryLife for cheating!!! Took DS in for his 12m. well check. He still isn't pulling up to a standing position, so his ped sent him to the hossy to have x-rays done of his spine. He thinks that there is a possiblility of him having a very mild form of spina bifida. Because of the test this morning, I couldn't stay in the room with him for his x-rays, but at least I knew. Now just waiting the results to see if we'll go to a pediatric neurologist or a pedatric neurosurgon (sp?). Please keep him in your prayers.

Becaue of the hormones and the shock of his appointment I've been nothing but a terriable mess!!! I'm not ready to move over to the pg boards quite yet. I'll try to keep the NTNP thread updated and here as well. Thanks mamas for all the congrats!
You poor thing. It's so hard being mom and facing anything that challenges your baby's health or happiness feels like being hit by a bus. I was right there when a nurse told me DD had a horrible heart murmur after her PED had missed it. It feels like the end of the world, but really, figuring out the problem (or lack thereof) is a powerful thing. We are so blessed that we have the ability to take our kids to the doctor, figure out the problem, and get a game plan to fix it. I hope you can hold on to that idea. I have to constantly remind myself of how lucky I am to have the resources to care for my children. There are moms around the world wondering what might be wrong with their child and praying for answers they will not find. It's heartbreaking and humbling to know we can care for our babies in the most advanced respect. I will pray that you can find comfort in knowing that you will get answers and help and that you won't be alone. Your son is loved and the new baby in your belly will bring even more joy to your family. I'll keep you all in my prayers and know that God smacked the lethargy out of your PED so you could get in gear on gettin your tiny man on the run. I think that simple fact that he was out of character to refer you was an indication that your family is def on God's radar and hell be steering you in the right direction! I hope you can focus on how healthy he is and find out that hell only need some physical therapy. I believe in positive thinking and ill try and send some to you all. Hang in there!!!!!

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #239
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
You poor thing. It's so hard being mom and facing anything that challenges your baby's health or happiness feels like being hit by a bus. I was right there when a nurse told me DD had a horrible heart murmur after her PED had missed it. It feels like the end of the world, but really, figuring out the problem (or lack thereof) is a powerful thing. We are so blessed that we have the ability to take our kids to the doctor, figure out the problem, and get a game plan to fix it. I hope you can hold on to that idea. I have to constantly remind myself of how lucky I am to have the resources to care for my children. There are moms around the world wondering what might be wrong with their child and praying for answers they will not find. It's heartbreaking and humbling to know we can care for our babies in the most advanced respect. I will pray that you can find comfort in knowing that you will get answers and help and that you won't be alone. Your son is loved and the new baby in your belly will bring even more joy to your family. I'll keep you all in my prayers and know that God smacked the lethargy out of your PED so you could get in gear on gettin your tiny man on the run. I think that simple fact that he was out of character to refer you was an indication that your family is def on God's radar and hell be steering you in the right direction! I hope you can focus on how healthy he is and find out that hell only need some physical therapy. I believe in positive thinking and ill try and send some to you all. Hang in there!!!!!
Thanks....I'm really trying to focus on the positive. It isn't a life-threatening illness, it doesn't mean that he won't EVER walk (it just may take more time), and it doesn't mean that he won't still be a healthy boy. I really have just been an emotional wreck today. I was on cloud nine when I got a BFP this morning, but it felt like my whole world was crashing when the PED said that it could be SB. I don't blame my PED....he realized something was wrong and from what I've read this afternoon that if it is a mild form of "hidden" SB it often goes undiagnosed. Thank you for the prayers.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #240
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Katie -- that is NOT A SQUINTER!!! You are sooo pregnant!!!!!
Carly you're in the June DDC. I think you may know my sister.....Adensmom (Latisa). She's due May 27, but her babies like to cook long so I think she joined the June DDC.