Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Having a "poor me' moment . . .

Aw! I'm sorry that happened. It's one of the worst things about parenting - having to clean the disgusting messes. Hope your little one is feeling well very quickly.

Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #12
Registered Users
I am sorry that happened! I am afraid of that. I hope you get that nice hot bath tonight!
*Bonita* - Loving, Converse Wearing, Hippie College Student,
Now Back in Texas
My Cheshire (Samson) Feb 2013

Lover Among Stars, a blog about my journey as a single mom with my little one.
loveramongstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
Registered Users
Thanks, ladies.

The van is clean and I washed the carseat cover just in case, so I just have to put the carseat back together and back in the car.

DH was wonderful and brought me home a bottle of Lambrusco and I'll be enjoying a glass in the tub tonight after the kids are in bed.

DD slept all morning and has been perky since lunchtime (no fever at all today), so it's back to school in the morning!
Erin ~ in love with my DH, Eric mama to Kaitlyn (June '07),
Alex (April '10) and Logan (February '12)
tuckergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
Registered Users
Re: Having a "poor me' moment . . .

I'm so sorry. I've been there many times and it's just not fun.

Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
My son did that once. Projectile. And in my face. He had to ride home naked, covered in my shirt as I drive home in a very revealing tank. The vomit literally pooled in his radian.
DS got sick in his Radian a couple weeks ago and I so wish the vomit had pooled in his seat. Instead, it dripped down through all the cracks and soaked into my car's seat. He also soaked the back seat since he's still rear facing and the first couple rounds were projectile. The poor kid threw up a dozen times before I could get off the freeway and clean him up. He road home in daddy's t-shirt with a garbage bag between him and the vomit soaked seat.
Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote