Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
bought it

I have a WAHM made pull up that the waist is too big so I was thinking about trying to add another row of snaps to size it down. I don't want to spend a lot of money though, this might be the only thing I use it for.

If you have a hand full of size 20 snaps as well I would be willing to pay for them but the pliers is the investment that I am avoiding. I am wavering between needing 6 sockets and 6 caps, or 4 sockets, 4 studs, & 8 caps depending on how I am going to fix it. Color doesn't really matter its just to make the pull up usable.

I am dabbling a bit on making my own pull ups but they don't currently require snaps. I've thought about attempting a cover for #2 but it's not something that will get much use even so (I don't think) since we are velcro people it would only be if I attempt a OS.

I do have paypal.

Advertisement

Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool

Last edited by Pixi6s; 12-27-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote