Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #21
itti bitti harajuku mini
Registered
seller

Re: How is everyone feeling?

Is anyone moody??? God am I moody?? i didn't feel like this at all with my first pregnancy....but this pregnancy is hard core moodyness. i drive myself crazy....i know i'm driving people around me crazy. ugh!! i hope this doesn't last throughout the whole pregnancy! i always wondered how can you be moody?? you are pregnant....just be happy!! now i realize you just can't control it!!!

Advertisement

itti bitti harajuku mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #22
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

^^^ Me all of the time LOL I go on rampages when I am PMSing and I have noticed over the past two or three days, I have been having my normal hormonal rampages. I just want to be left alone, but DD insists on pushing all of my buttons.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 AM   #23
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Full on morning sickness started here last night. It was the first time I vomited so far and now I can't keep anything other than toast down.
s@hmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #24
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
I have been super bloated for the past 4wks, to the point that I couldn't walk straight up. So I did a little research and I came across something that made me feel awesome "peppermint tea". I find it relaxing and so does my body I slept so comfy last without any bloating and for the first time in weeks I moved my bowels at 5am (I have done this for years it's my routine) Also it really helps with morning sickness. I just turned 6wks and I was super nauseas this morning and now i am having a cup tea and sucking on preggie drops and I feel like myself. Normally by my 5th week hyperemesis kicks in and stays until I'm 7 months along. So I'm pretty freaking lucky right now and I have no complaints today. For the ladies suffering m/s go get some preggie pops and peppermint tea, it's not too strong of a smell its actually pleasant and not too bold.
I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

We have a spice shop in town that makes fresh crystalized ginger and CHOCOLATE covered crystalized ginger that works really well for nausea/ morning sickness.
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #26
2WolfeCubs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itti bitti harajuku mini View Post
Is anyone moody??? God am I moody?? i didn't feel like this at all with my first pregnancy....but this pregnancy is hard core moodyness. i drive myself crazy....i know i'm driving people around me crazy. ugh!! i hope this doesn't last throughout the whole pregnancy! i always wondered how can you be moody?? you are pregnant....just be happy!! now i realize you just can't control it!!!
This morning I saw that my husband had shifted our Elf on the Shelf I set up last night (I'm talking just a few inches so he could get a better angled picture). I was sooo mad and I almost started crying right there!

So I think moodiness is my main thing right now. A little cramping and constipated. A few random waves of nausea but not too bad yet.

https://www.facebook.com/snickerdoodlestitches
2WolfeCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My main symptom has been sore breasts and nausea. Those two things tend to occupy a lot of my thoughts.

A weirder symptom has been giggle fits! Seriously! Almost everything my DH has been saying and doing has been sending me into giggle fits, several times every night. At least it's fun and it takes my mind off being sick. I haven't giggled like this since I was a girl.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #28
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
My main symptom has been sore breasts and nausea. Those two things tend to occupy a lot of my thoughts.

A weirder symptom has been giggle fits! Seriously! Almost everything my DH has been saying and doing has been sending me into giggle fits, several times every night. At least it's fun and it takes my mind off being sick. I haven't giggled like this since I was a girl.
So cute!
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #29
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No nausea here, but I never had it with my other 3 pregnancies, so dont expect it. Super tired though and Mood swings come and go. Hugs to all the mamas with MS already
Old 12-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #30
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Doctor called me in an Rx for the ms, yay for having it with my other two so he gave it to me before seeing me next month! I think I am getting a UTI now, I get the frequently during pregnancy. Will they go away on their own? I always happened to catch them at a visit with my last two so I really don't want to go in early just for that.
s@hmommy is online now   Reply With Quote