Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #371
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning. It's 31 here this morning. Calling for snow this weekend! I'm going to put down my current project thus morning and make Alaina some booties. Her socks will not stay on her scrawny feet. She needs some warm, mama made, wool booties!

Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #372
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Christmas is Coming! Dec 9-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Good morning. It's 31 here this morning. Calling for snow this weekend! I'm going to put down my current project thus morning and make Alaina some booties. Her socks will not stay on her scrawny feet. She needs some warm, mama made, wool booties!
Absolutely she does!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:52 AM   #373
LadybugMonkey
Registered Users
Formerly: Confused mum
seller
seller

My Mood:
Poor little guy Anjuli. I hope he is feeling better.

Thanks Fi for the update on Tina. That must be so scary for her family. I don't really understand the implications of your explanation but it sounds very serious. I'm keeping her in my thoughts. I am surprised people would think that it is okay to call the hospital. They need to look after their patients not screen phone calls.

It's pretty warm here today. 7f or - 14c and it's still dark so it will probably be a really nice day.

I got a bit done on the RHS last night and made a couple batches of shortbread. My dog has a major sweet tooth and I had to keep a close eye on them or else he would steal them off the table. He was running around like a crazy dog by bedtime from all the sugar.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #374
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes Alaina does need booties. The ground is frosty here, no idea the temp though. Probably around the 30's. I think our expected high today is 40.

Finished 1 leg of the Brooks longies last night. The colorway isn't knitting as nicely as I would have loved, but it is still nice. Half way through the fish hat too so hopefully getting more of that knitted during work today. I'm now running a "work" project and a "TV" project hoping to get more done that way.

Anjuli, I'm hoping that the meds are helping and kid is resting peacefully now. Nice of him to use daddy for the grossness.

And an FYI. I returned the WIP shirt today and found buried in the "shop" discussion board on ravelry that the shirt is actually not a maternity shirt. It is just a long "stretchy" regular shirt that they have decided to call a maternity shirt. Just wanted to let you all know in case you were tempted to get one, but actually have a belly when pregnant. Would have been a nice note to put on the shirt page actually because I wouldn't have ordered it. Frustration over, now just waiting on the refund.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 AM   #375
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe
And an FYI. I returned the WIP shirt today and found buried in the "shop" discussion board on ravelry that the shirt is actually not a maternity shirt. It is just a long "stretchy" regular shirt that they have decided to call a maternity shirt. Just wanted to let you all know in case you were tempted to get one, but actually have a belly when pregnant. Would have been a nice note to put on the shirt page actually because I wouldn't have ordered it. Frustration over, now just waiting on the refund.
Well that's the silliest thing ever. Why have a WIP shirt that won't fit a prego belly?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #376
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderbren View Post
Well that's the silliest thing ever. Why have a WIP shirt that won't fit a prego belly?
Good question. It would probably fit tiny people that have a little bump, but I'm just over half way done being pregnant and couldn't get it on so it wouldn't have fit me unless I was just TTC.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #377
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's really silly of them!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #378
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
That IS really silly
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #379
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oops, Dp
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #380
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
That's really silly of them!
Yes, very silly! Who wants to wear a shirt pointing out their big belly if they aren't pregnant?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote