Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #31
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I saw that too but it seemed to have mixed safety reviews. One person said it totally slipped on the seat! Probably an incorrect install but still makes me nervous!

My appointment went great! Baby measured perfectly and heart rate was over 170 at 8 weeks 3 days!

I think we are starting to feel like we may be having a baby! Lol!

Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #32
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a radian in a Camry. Love it!

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #33
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
& I love it too!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #34
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Had a great day yestetday...I got to see my sweet baby bean who is measuring absolutely perfect @ 8w6d & hr of 175!!!!! I am finally starting to relax & enjoy this pregnancy.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #35
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 10-16

Yay, Deanna!!!

I have decided that the next time DH is ill with a stomach bug, I shall crawl into bed with him, rub and press on his tummy, poke him in random places with a 6in stick, and tell him how sexy he is. That should help him feel instantly better, right? If that doesn't work, I'll put some little wiggly kids in the bed with him and tickle them until they kick his spleen.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #36
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pap smear = bleeding hope it stops soon!!
Old 12-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #37
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
I have a Camry, and we used to have a Radian for DS (was in an accident and got rid of it) and I honestly didn't have the Radian love. It sat too far back for him and he had trouble seeing out the windows (he was 3 when we had the accident). The Odyssey has HUGE windows too! He didn't like it. I am considering getting a Graco snap in seat (which are honestly not my favorite) then getting a Foof or something. It sits more upright which I think the baby would like later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Had a great day yestetday...I got to see my sweet baby bean who is measuring absolutely perfect @ 8w6d & hr of 175!!!!! I am finally starting to relax & enjoy this pregnancy.
Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
Yay, Deanna!!!

I have decided that the next time DH is ill with a stomach bug, I shall crawl into bed with him, rub and press on his tummy, poke him in random places with a 6in stick, and tell him how sexy he is. That should help him feel instantly better, right? If that doesn't work, I'll put some little wiggly kids in the bed with him and tickle them until they kick his spleen.
I am sorry your not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
You know you can refuse those right? I refuse all Pap smears after I had one with my first pregnancy and I blead for a few days afterwards. I go through IVF. I have PET scans. I think I am in the clear. However I did refuse it for my son's pregnancy and the OB was like "I completely understand!" Not another word about it.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #38
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
Just remind yourself that you know it's just an irritated cervix. (and hope you believe it)

I'm due for one at my next prenatal. I was expecting one this last time, but my OB said she prefers to wait until closer to second trimester to prevent the stress that goes with the spotting. I'm a little on the serious side when it comes to pap smears. Never had an abnormal one, but I've been to a gyno oncologist (molar pregnancy) and it broke my heart to see the patients dealing with cervical cancer that had gotten them there.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #39
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I do now and will in the future! The midwife told me as soon as she did it that it was really irritated and I was bleeding. Just yesterday when I expected it I got hardly anything and then this morning lots of red! But it's gotten lighter and darker/browner all day and nothing on my pad now so I am not stressing. Nothing else shall go up there until I'm in labor!!! (Well..... Nothing medical )
Old 12-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #40
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

How is everyone? So quiet here today!

I am more nauseas now then I have ever been. Though thankfully this baby likes to be outside just like my prior pregnancies, so driving hasn't been that bad. Last night I had to go to bed early because of nausea. Tonight is feeling the same way.

I have also started to really pop out. I blame the 2 prior c-sections. I look like I am about 12-15 weeks pregnant and I am only 7. DH even asked yesterday how many I have in there! Can't wait to take my measurement this week.

So what about everyone else?