Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
Registered Users
Originally Posted by keen1981

Sometimes you have to adjust the crop. Like- lets say you have a 2x2 space. Yet you picked a 2x5 picture for that space. It will auto crop for you. You must be sure to click the picture and custom crop. Once I learned that/ I have never had a crop error. Click on evey photo you place and it will show you the way it's gonna print... It's not always the way it appears on screen. But it does show you, if you click it
So annoying to go through every picture when I just want a 4x6 of all the pics. Thanks. I tend to make huge orders two or three times a year. Oh, also, I got a coupon for a free photo book and they made it very difficult to make sure I was making the right kind. I swear they pulled a bait and switch on me once! After I had spent hours making a book of wedding pictures my coupon didn't work. So I fumed and wrote letters, and of course six months later bought it anyway because I still really wanted it.

M&LMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Yeah, there shipping is tough...but I have found that if I catch them with the right code, it is worth it...although it is a pita to place multiple orders to used multiple codes (like this past black Friday, I printed pics, ordered calendars and photo books....dirt cheap, but it would have been cheaper just to combine shipping for them and me...instead I placed 3 orders)
Mel, SAHM to DS 10/06, Hyploplastic Left Heart Syndrome, DD 7/09, & DS 8/11. Come earn extra cash with me!!!!!!!ebates swagging .
deezee02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #13
Registered Users
Originally Posted by M&LMom
My sister has been having problems with them cropping pics wrong. She doesn't want it cropped at all, but when she gets the pic there's a head cut off. I just noticed they did the same thing with a few of my pictures. So annoying!
When you add them to your cart I've noticed you have to check the cropping on all your pics. I've had to fix several before finalizing my order.

That being said, I've never had quality issues from Shutterfly.
Mama to Dillon '10 and Wyatt '12
jmb162 is offline   Reply With Quote