Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Arrow delete

**ISO PP only** i am selling my entire girly newborn stash so that i can move on to one-size diapers for her. check out my listings for covers, wool/fleece, cloth nursing pads, a sleepy wrap, and a petunia picklebottom diaper bag. i would be happy to discount bulk purchases

(10)DYED KISSALUVS: $11ppd each
version 2.0 ~ size zero/newborn ~ no stains ~ dyed by me

(7)MEG-A-ROOS: $12ppd each
you can read more about these diapers here. these were my absolute FAVORITE diapers to use on my daughter. i love that these have the umbilical snap in front and 2 snap-in soakers...a GREAT nightime diaper!!! they fit 10-18lbs and are sold as a size small, but i used them right from the start. these cost $21 new + shipping!
from the website: "Meg A Roo’s diapers are designed using a pattern specially made by me and my babies. They feature a full coverage bottom, wide sweeping front and curved tabs with waist and hip snaps placed in 2 rows for a great fit with no wing droop. The new design fits well on both skinny and large thighs and has ample stretch for a good fit. Fitted Diapers are constructed with an outer layer of cotton knit, 1 interior layer of bamboo fleece with 2 additional layers in the soaker zone, and a topper layer against your baby." 2 left!!! 1st and last on bottom row!

---------------SOLD BELOW---------------

size small ~ used only a handfull of times ~ no stains
Yvonne --- wife to my computer geek (12 years)
christian homeschooling mama to
BIG SIS(7), LIL BRO(4), and BABY GIRL(2)

Last edited by pkaskaggs; 02-21-2013 at 10:51 AM.
pkaskaggs is offline   Reply With Quote