Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

Oh boy!! Now I have another reason for extra rinses. Not diaper related at all, either! I just opened my washer to find tiny white foam pieces all over the full load of kids' clothes. It turns out that the travel pillow I tossed in the wash had a hole in it
I had no idea how to handle it but to take the pillow out and turn the washer on for another rinse cycle.

Soooo....does anyone know how many rinse cycles it will take to get rid of all these foam things? Haha (Yes, I suppose I should try to pick them all out, and throw them away instead of sending them into the septic tank..)

...and to top things off my DD came down with a tummy bug today! Haha, I guess "Mondays" still happen to stay at home moms

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How many rinses after bleach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo152 View Post
Oh boy!! Now I have another reason for extra rinses. Not diaper related at all, either! I just opened my washer to find tiny white foam pieces all over the full load of kids' clothes. It turns out that the travel pillow I tossed in the wash had a hole in it
I had no idea how to handle it but to take the pillow out and turn the washer on for another rinse cycle.

Soooo....does anyone know how many rinse cycles it will take to get rid of all these foam things? Haha (Yes, I suppose I should try to pick them all out, and throw them away instead of sending them into the septic tank..)

...and to top things off my DD came down with a tummy bug today! Haha, I guess "Mondays" still happen to stay at home moms
Wow! What a sucky day! I hope it gets better for you

ETA: and yes, SAHMs can get a case of the Mondays.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
hampden05
Registered Users

Re: How many rinses after bleach?

I usually do 2 rinses
hampden05 is offline   Reply With Quote