Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #11
pinky74
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wool interlock has been great for us and super easy to use! We had never leaked through wool!! And she's a soaker

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #12
desibob
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky74
Wool interlock has been great for us and super easy to use! We had never leaked through wool!! And she's a soaker
What is wool interlock?

Mommy to one adorable ds (10/12) and wife to wonderful husband (3 years and counting)!
desibob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
Southern Momma
Registered Users
Formerly: MorrigansMomma
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Afraid of wool

DD was a super soaker at night. I love a fitted diaper covered by wool for night time.

With DD we used a Sandy's fitted, hemp doubler and Mother-ease Stay Dry Liner (fleece liners never worked well at night for her) all covered by a Babyology wool soaker

I was so nervous when I started using wool but I quickly got the hang of washing it. You will too! It's so easy! Babyology was my first wool and I loved it! It wasn't terribly expensive so I felt comfortable starting with it just in case I "ruined" the cover by screwing up the washing and lanolin process.

I watched a video on how to wash and lanolize and it really helped me. I think I found it on DS.....I'll do a quick search and see if I can find the link

EDIT: Ok, so it wasn't a video and wasn't from DS (shows how long its been, haha) but still very, very helpful to me. It's a pic heavy tutorial on wool washing and how to lanolize http://www.diaperpincorner.com/2007/...lanolize-wool/

HTH!

Last edited by Southern Momma; 12-06-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Found link I was looking for.
Southern Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #14
EyeDocMommy
Registered Users
seller

I will only use fitteds and wool for my super soakers. I love Bububebe fitteds and WCW interlock covers. No other fitted I've tried, and I've tried a lot, work nearly as well as my Bububebe's.
EyeDocMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #15
desibob
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandkara

I'm partial to my own brand
(link in siggy)
What is the link? Thanks!

Mommy to one adorable ds (10/12) and wife to wonderful husband (3 years and counting)!
desibob is offline   Reply With Quote