Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #21
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: M/C at 11w5d, I'm hurting, emotionally.

I'm not a fan of doctors, but I think getting an u/s to know for sure might help.

If you want to be at home and not go, I found hanging out in a warm bath really helped when the pain got bad.

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #22
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I'm not a fan of doctors, but I think getting an u/s to know for sure might help.

If you want to be at home and not go, I found hanging out in a warm bath really helped when the pain got bad.
Ya I think the suggestions about going to a doctor might be right. I am just really frightened and I know I need to get over that. Maybe my fear is making me stubborn. I want to try to get over this on my own, I may call my midwife but what can they really do or say? I guess maybe they could use the doppler to confirm things but I know in my heart that its pointless. If the baby was still alive I wouldn't be cramping as well as bleeding (even if its not heavy).
Old 12-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #23
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

it is hard . When you are in the midst of the trial it seems like it hopeless. You need o just take it one step, one emotion at a time. Allow yourself to be angry, hurt, etc. it's part of the process. I think it took me a full week on my 11 week m/c to finish bleeding. The shower was my best friend when the contractions come. It took me months to really get to "okay" and longer to really "heal". No one who has ever been through it is ever completely the same BUT time does mend all wounds if you let it.
Personally I hate drs BUT I too would go get the u/s just to be sure. Truly I'm sorry mama- it's never fair

Last edited by erin_c_odonnell; 12-21-2012 at 05:47 PM.
erin_c_odonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #24
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I'm getting contractions now, they're slowly getting stronger. I just want this to be over already. If any of you had a m/c around 11-13 weeks, how long did it take once the contractions started, for everything to be passed?
Old 12-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #25
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My one at 12 weeks, it was a couple of hours of productive labor- laptop, movies, bathtub w/ some water to drink. The other 2 were later, but about the same length so it *may* just be me.

I cannot stress this enough- not being in the water was painful. A hot bath was a must. If you really hate baths, then don't of course, but the bath was key for me.

keep us posted
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #26
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't have any advice but just wanted to offer big mama.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #27
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had one at 16 weeks. Once contractions started it was about 1.5 hours until I passed the baby ad then my contractions stopped. mama.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #28
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I feel anxious for you!!! I was bleeding having contractions last pregnancy regularly for an entire day and it was from my kidneys...I would have lost the baby if I hadn't got checked out by the doc.

This time I had bleeding at 15 weeks from my placenta for 2 days that was bright red and actually ran out/dripped when I would go to the bathroom.

Either way I would get checked to make sure it's not something else or to make sure it was complete. I am so sorry to hear you are going through this
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #29
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #30
mommagruber
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

:Hug3: so sorry that you are going through this :Hug3:
www.hyenacart.com/littlebitbusy

Last edited by mommagruber; 12-22-2012 at 05:04 PM.
mommagruber is offline   Reply With Quote